Prom Night

Prom Night
Betty was extremely emotional after Hal's alleged death and we were both spiralling, me with my new clairvoyant abilities which seemed not to benefit anyone.
We dragged Jughead to the Farm today.
"I have a question." Betty yelled, bursting through the door. On instinct I pulled her aside, "No, she doesn't I swear. Betts. Can we talk for a minute?"
"No." she snapped, "Don't you see." She looked at me.
"Not here. Betty. He doesn't know." I whispered.
"What don't i know." Jughead said aloud.
"nothing juggie. it's nothing you or anyone in this cult need to know."
"you need to tell them."
"shut it down betty."
"nicolette."
"elizabeth cooper i am this close to slitting your damn throat so if you want to live i suggest you shut the hell up and mind your own damn business. i don't want to hurt you but i won't hesitate to knock some sense into you."
"nicolette. what's wrong?" toni asked.
I scoffed loudly turning to jughead, "she wants to know what's wrong? Are you high on the G or something cuz everyone here knows what you've done."
Toni rose and hugged me, "I'm here for you Starlet."
"why would i tell you when i can't even call you a friend anymore you serpent traitor mutiny leading bitch."
"starlet, i'm-"
"you know what toni topaz. read my purple glossed lips, you and cheryl were nothing until you met me. all your little tricks, i taught you. everything you know. i got you to the top, cheryl blossom and i won't hesitate to knock you down."
"KeKe. calm down." jughead said.
"No. SOmething's coming." I said, "I swear on my life something bad is going to happen to me."
Jughead said, "Hey, hey, look at me. Nothing bad is going to happen."
"Yes it is, jug. I saw it. I fucking saw a blonde girl being chased by a stick thing. It wasn't a dream, it was a vision. He's coming."
"Excuse me?" Edgar said.
"Take off your shirt." Betty said, "I need to see your tattoos."
"What?"
"Just do it so we can leave, betty has a boyfriend and she's not into creepy cult leaders." I scoffed, "she won't hesitate to pry it off you if you don't oblige."
He did. Jughead stood there stunned. So was I.
"Bye cousins." Cheryl said. Betty rejected her hug but I accepted it.
"Cheryl Blossom. Trust me, I'm coming back for you no matter how many times you mess up. If the real Cheryl is in there tell her she isn't deviant, she isn't loveless. she's fucking sensational. cheryl marjorie blossom, you're better than this, than everyone here." I hugged her, "i'm just a phone call away. i love you so much."
"I know," she whispered, "run for prom queen for me, cousin."
"and when i win, i'll give you the crown."
"jesus. join us."
"Starlet," toni tried.
"no." then, "Jug, Betty. Let's get out of here. This place is hella creepy and I honestly need someone to remember how my two cousins were tortured by nuns. Fucking nuns. I'm seriously trying to help you out here, Cheryl. Remember when Veronica saved you from conversion therapy because i do, cher. I see how everyone in this room has been helped by Betty and myself and stabbed us in the fucking back especially Evelyn. Especially my own aunt who I worshipped for years."
"KeKE-" Edgar said.
"No. STay the hell away from me. And if I see any of you talking to Jughead about the Farm then as betty said to evelyn, 'i will kill you.'"
-
-
"Stay here." edgar said, 'will you join us?"
"Betty no-"
"Yeah."
"Then I guess I'm staying. I'm not leaving her here. SO yeah. I'll stay. We'll stay."
"No." Betty said
"Excuse me, but why not. I am not staying with Veronica again."
"I got you something."
"Betty, where did you get these files. I thought they were impossible to-"
"Might have forged a few signatures and impersonated your social worker to get them. But it's all in here. It's in greendale."
"That's-"
"Illegal? So is arson and tampering with a crime scene but jughead and i have done both. and you have been to more than one crime scene. So go."
"Thank you so much." I sighed, "And I'm sorry I have to leave after the prom night massacre."
Betty's eyes glistened with tears, "You need to do this for you. I'll be fine here myself."
"But Betty. I can wait until we catch him. My family will always be here."
"What is she talking about?" edgar said
"I'm going to greendale for few weeks. no black hood. no drama. I need to see my sister."
"What's her name, Rose?" Betty asked.
"Rozaline."
"Hey," Betty said, "Don't forget about me, Nicolette. and you need to come back next week."
"Betty. I'll never forget about you. It's just I have to find answers. I have to see my sister. She's there, and if- where'd you go?"
"What do you mean?"
"Betty. I can't see anything."
"Oh. my god. HELP." I seriously couldn't see her."
"Call Jughead. I want to see him one last time."