Judgement Night

I've been at the Academy of the Broadway Casting Collective for a month, keeping up a group chat with my friends.
Of course, the one weekend I come home is the weekend when the riot happens.
As my limo pulled up to Pop's Diner. A brick smashed through it, hitting the driver in the head. I was scared to death, "Son of a bitch." I got out of the limo and on my bike. I was about to start my engine when I heard, "COLETTE! WHAT THE HELL?"
"ARCHIE." He grabbed my arm, dragging me inside and yelling to get away from the windows.
"It's ghoulies." Archie said, "They want you."
I sighed, "I'm going up to the roof."
I climbed up carrying a lighter and a bottle of alcohol. "Hey, assholes! Want a drink?"
"Hit me!" a curly haired one yelled, "STARLET."
I prepared to chuck the bottle at his face when FP came in on his bike. "HEY! STARLET! I know you aren't trying to start chaos on your first day back."
"Does it look like I care!"
The curly haired man looked at me, "Your daddy wants us to deliver you. He said he'd pay us."
"Fuck that shit." I said.
Shortly after that, I met up with Toni Topaz by the Whyte Wyrm. She never showed but everything did fade to black.
-
"Mija."
"What the actual-"
"KeKe!"
I stared at her blankly.
"It's Betty." Toni said. I didn't hear her.
"TOni TOPAZ! Where the hell are we?"
"With the Ghoulies But you need to listen to me. Cheryl sent me to get you because Betty's dad is the..."
A blonde woman stepped out, "Hello. You must be Jonesy's bitch."
Toni eyed me I gave her a look. "Okay. Can I get an explanation?"
She said, "Jughead. Betty's dad is going to kill her and your aunt."
I started back at her, blankly, "Yeah sure, Toni. That's hilarious."
Toni said, "Is it though because after you left he started to become more of a social justice warrior and he's got Betty being a..."
"Fucking conspiracy JUNKIE! Topaz, i want Cheryl to drive an arrow through his heart. I swear to-"
"That's not all." TOni said, "Betty, she, uh is at home with the Black Hood."
"The fuck?" I said, "Who could possibly be... hell no, no, no. Toni. Joseph Conway, the murders, the name change. One of Betty's relatives was. We didn't fucking..."
"Penny!" Jughead said.
"Jughead Jones, I swear I'm going to kill you after this." I said.
"KeKe?" he said.
"No shit, Sherlock."
"You are a-"
"Sight for sore eyes I know..." I said, "Now get me out of here now. I'll be damned if Betty dies cuz of you."
"What? Betty?" Jughead asked.
Penny laughed, "Kill them."
Out of nowhere an arrow shot a ghoulie, "Untie her you hag."
"BOMBSHELL for the WIN!" I said.
"Cher?" Toni said.
"Cousin. Oh my god. I need to cut this bitch!" Cheryl said to me, "Untie her too."
"Cousin Cheryl. Perfect timing as usual."
"Obviously, Cousin," Cheryl said, "Now untie my Cousin, you trick ass bitch."
"Language Cher."
"Shut up, TeeTee." Cheryl snapped
"Nah." Penny said, "We have plans with her."
I shot Jughead a glare, "I love you even if I am going to murder you later."
"I'm sorry..." Jug said, "I love you too. You'll always be my..."
"Player one." I said, "Cheryl, Check on Betty. I need her safe and protected. Listen very carefully in case I never see you again: her dad is guilty."
"Cousin." Cheryl said, "TeeTee will go. I'll be back."
"Betty and I are seriously gonna kill you." I said, "CHERYL tell Betty to murder Jughead for me!"
"I'm sorry." Jughead said.
"Are you?" I rolled my eyes.
"Can we not do this now."
"Wow. You really want to make demands after you didn't visit me once."

"I can explain-"
"Did you sleep with Betty?"
"I..."
"Answer the damn question."
"No, of course not."
"Then why the fuck..."
"I kissed her..."
"You what? When? That's my cousin. Basically like kissing me only I'm better..."

"Ke-"

"No, you don't get to act like-"
"quiet, " Hiram said, "take her."
"I'm going to haunt you when I'm dead, Jones. This is all your fault."
Cheryl shot her arrow at Jughead, "Wow, hobo you dumbass." Cheryl started, "Hey Hiram Lodge. I have an arrow with your name on it."
"CHERYL!" I screamed, "I swear to god!"
"COUSIN I NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF MY TARGET."
I woke up in a shed with the curly haired ghoulie who I later learned was Malachi. "Wow, I came back for this?" I groaned, "Where the hell am I?"
Malachi laughed, "in the house of the dead sweetheart." He caressed my cheek and I bit his hand, "DONT TOUCH ME!"
He stared at me smiling as he pulled out his knife, "This'll be a fun princess."
When I woke up again I was in my bra and underwear and all bloody with cuts. Malachi wrapped my jacket around me and pulled me up, dragging me out of the shed. I struggled.
"Relax, doll. You're boyfriend is here."
Low and behold, Jughead Jones was there.
"Jughead?" I said, hugging him, "Why?"
The beanie-wearing boy placed his beanie in my hands. Looking at me and then he kissed me. I pulled back, "betty threatened to kill you didn't she?"
"And Fangs is dead." jug said.
"That's- Fangs? As in in love with sweet pea fangs? Oh hell no."
He turned to the ghoulies, "I made a del with your boss Hiram Lodge. I hand myself over and no bloodshed tomorrow."
"You fucking idiot, THATS SUICIDE!" I said, "AND YOU SERIOUSLY DIDNT CALL CHERYL? GOD, JUG... Don't..."
"I love you, Nicolette."
"Yeah, I know. You're like literally dying for me so... I guess we aren't getting married."
Jughead put a hand up, " I was also promised my girlfriend would be let go."
Penny laughed, "fair enough. Run along now starlet."
"See you in hell, Jug."
"I'll see you on the other side."
-
Serpent Squad - Instagram DM
T. Topaz: NICOLETTE
C. Blossom: Colee!
B. Cooper: Nicolette! *[8:30 pm]*
C. Blossom: Where tf are you cousin!
B. Coop: It's Jughead... answer your phone! *8:31*
UGBHHH
HHBNN MNM *8:40*
NICOLETTE WOODHOUSE! NOW! *8:50*

Betty's POV
This was so weird. Nicolette always answered her texts. Especially when we mention Jughead. So, I called her.
"Hello? Betty, I'm at rehearsal for the end of year showcase." Nicolette said, lWhat is it?"
"Jug..." i started to sob, "Jughead has been attacked by Ghoulies."
"Hiram fucking Lodge!" she hissed, "I'm coming home for the weekend." Little did we know she had already been home for over twelve hours.
Nicolette
"Nicolette Woodhouse. Here for Jughead Jones."
"Sorry family only-"
I banged my hand on the desk, "If you don't let me see my fiance so help me god I will sue the crap out of this motherfu-" Archie picked me up.
"Sssh... Colette. Nurse. Miss Woodhouse-Jones is here." he told the nurse.
The nurse smiled, "Why didn't you tell us you were her? He's right this way."
I knelt by his bedside for over a week praying for him. The same routine started to build. I'd call Archie to order Jughead's favorite meal from Pop's while talking to my advisor at Broadway Collective. I told her I'd be back soon. I knew it was a lie.
At least until Jughead Jones woke up from a kiss. It was like a fairytale, only I had to go back to New York the next week.
All week, Jughead and I were either doing serpent business or asleep.

The highlight of my week was watching Jughead Jones be crowned serpent king.
However, nothing could prepare me for the arrest of Archie Andrews.
That morning I woke up and he drove me to school. I avoided Veronica as much as I could until she approached me in the auditorium.
"Nicolette. I'm so sorry about this year. I didn't mean for any of this to..."
Principal Weatherbee looked at me and I started singing.
Then the doors crashed opened and I stopped.
"ARCHIE ANDREWS YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE MURDER OF CASSIDY BULLOCK."
I grabbed his arm.
"ANDREWS!" I shrieked.
"I didn't do it, Collette."
"Archie. I'll get you out of this, my guy. I will get you out of this."
"You have the right to remain silent!"
"ARCHIE! Sheriff Minetta get the hell off him!" I bit the sheriff's hand and he arrested me.
"Nicolette Woodhouse. You are under arrest for truancy and going AWOL."
Sheriff Minetta handcuffed me.
"What the hell?"

I feel the hurt in Jug's eyes and follow them to Sabrina fucking Spellman who just entered.
And just like that... my summer turned into crap.