dark secret of harvest house

the dark secret of harvest house

I wake up with my vision intact and Betty staring at me, "Oh my god. You're awake."

"Yes. And I can see you."

"Well we're going to a session with Edgar."

I scoffed, "How about no, Elizabeth. i will not be alone with that guy."

Betty smiled, "Nicolette. At least act like you want to be here."

"Girls." Alice said.

"There's something your mother wants to tell you."

"When you were eight, Betty, you got a concussion. After you fell off your bike."

"But Betty didn't learn to ride a bike until-"

Betty elbowed me in the ribs. I attempted to elbow her back but failed, "Still blind?"

"Lucky for you. Wow. Betts, what would Jughead say about you bullying his ex."

"Just that I am incredibly sexy while doing it."

"Girls."

I coughed, "Bullshit." She elbowed me again. I made eye contact with her. Then her mother told us she had the serial killer gene and I almost fainted.

"Betts." I said but she just sat there, "Hey. Betts. I'm right here. Okay. Look at me and breathe." She expelled a tear and I hugged her, "Elizabeth, Dark Betty, whoever you are is not a murderer. I mean, your mother killed someone in your house. From where I'm standing your mother and sister are sociopathic pieces of..."

"Oh god," Betty said, "We'll do the sessions."

"I'm not."

"Shut up, Letti," Polly said, "Stop detracting."

"Actually, whatever you want Betts." I said, "Whatever you need

Betty stood up with me, "Colette, I need ice cream and a pretty little liars marathon and honestly I need it now."

Later, Jughead called me during lunch with the Farm, "Hello?"

"Who is it dear cousin?"

"Are you seriously at the farm with Betty?"

I stood with Betty while she gave me the look. "Dude, no. I'm literally at Pop's."

"But that's where I am and I don't see you."

"Shit. You know what I just left." I said.

"Where's your motorcycle?"

"I walked."

"Then why does your snapchat say sisters of quiet mercy as the location."

I looked at Betty, "Jughead, I am at Archie's house with him. And I'm blind as hell so..."

"But Betty told me."

"Bye..." I turned to Betty, "Elizabeth. Sidebar. Now."

Then she lifted up Kevin's shirt, "Holy fuck, Keller. That's worse than the bullet wound in my ankle from last year."

My phone rang again. It was Andrews, "Archibald Andrews. I'm eating and I'm hella stressed. Pick me up and we'll go... why do you need me... he what?" I looked to Betty who looked hella concerned at the conversation she just heard.

"B, I gotta go. Archie needs me. And I owe him for covering for me with Jughead and Veronica. God knows that Veronica Lodge would flip out the minute she heard my name and sisters of quiet mercy in the same sentence." I waved goodbye to everyone, "Later, Bombshell."