No Exit...

Archie Andrews had been living off the land with Vegas for five weeks. He handled the radio and went on patrol watches. one day Archie was told there were bear sightings but he still went out. He dragged me with him.
Fifteen minutes later, I dragged Archie Andrews' body into the cabin and he tried to talk to the dispatch. They said to clean the wound and apply pressure. We tried to contact them again but they cut out.
"It's gonna be okay, Colette."
"Arch. I'll get help." I said.
"Okay!!!" He said as he poured alcohol on his wounds.
I had a wound on my face from the bear but it was only one claw mark. Archie andrews was severely injured though. I decided not the leave him. Little did I know the hysteria Archie Andrews would put me through that day.
~
At twelve o clock that day, Archie started talking in his shock.
"Cassidy?" he said, "But, you're dead. What is this?"
I shook him, "Archie, wake up. You're dreaming."
His eyes didn't move, his movements became still and he just kept talking robotically, "I'm dreaming this, you're all dead."
That's when I decided to go back to Riverdale. The hardest thing was I knew Archie didn't want me to tell anyone about this. I hopped on my bike and drove home.
~
"Nicolette?" Jughead said as I climbed up the ladder to Betty's bedroom.
"sssh... Betty, Jughead. No one can know I'm back. Especially not Hiram. Look, i came here because I need help. Like, supplies, actual food and Archie..."
"Archie what?" Betty asked, a little too enthusiastically.
"He's been hurting so I want to get him something to remind him of home." I lied.
~
The next day I let myself into the speakeasy and when I got there Veronica looked like she'd seen a ghost. She looked directly in front of her at Hiram Lodge.
"Veronica, what the hell are you doing?" I said.
"She's getting protection." Hiram said.
"Whatever, okay. Are you done yet, V cuz we need to talk ASAP."
I swear Hiram's gazed had shifted between me and Josie fifty times during that sentence. After he left, I told Veronica that I wasn't staying, told her I needed some cash and she happily handed me a thick pack of hundreds.
Later that day I was walking to my bike when some dude in a gargoyle mask attacked me.
"what the hell."
More of them came. One holding back my hands. Jughead had taught me to always wear steel toed boots. I used them to kick the dudes. I made them bleed. I walked away victorious until I saw Josie.
She was walking home and I caught up with her.
"Oh, god. Hey JayJo. Wanna come inside?" She said. Then she started screaming when I didn't respond.
"Go away!" She pushed away in and locked the door as the Gargoyle people dragged me back to The Pembrooke against my will.