SoDale Launch and Losing Friends *edited*

The next day, was a Saturday and the SoDale Party. Archie Andrews stopped by.
"Hey, Jug." he said.
I put my bitch face back on, "Andrews, come back when you break up with Veronica. I won't see her again."
Jughead stepped between us, "Now's not a good time, Arch."
"I came to tell you that I'm sorry about Dani." he began, "And Betty doesn't wanna see you anymore."
"Bullshit, I talked to Betty yesterday." Jug said, "KeKe. did she."
I nodded, "I'll explain later, Jug. Don't believe a word he says."
"What?" the serpents came.
"You two are hanging out with those thugs?" He said.
"Archibald Andrews... I'm warning you..." I said.
"Fine but feel free to tell Betty you're Serpents now. I'm sure she'd love to hear that her ex corrupted her cousin." That was it. I swung at Archie. "Get the hell out of here, unless your dad needs to know about the gun you had in your bedroom."
He left.
"And tell Betty I got the message." Jughead said.
I turned to the Serpents. "What? Are we a goddamn show to you?"
~
Jughead Jones was doing his final stage of initiation. I kissed my cheek and walked through row of serpent men. Each one struck him, until Sweet Pea blew me a fake kiss and socked him with brass knuckles.
"Jug!" I screamed.
"Nicolette," Sweet Pea said, "Time to dance."
I chose stay high by tove lo and began my routine and worked the pole, by the end, Jughead took me down and kissed me. I took a breath and kissed him back, "I love your raven from teen titans emo goth ass."
~
The next morning, I got up crying and Aunt Alice called me downstairs.
"What happened last night?" I got up and didn't bother to fix my face.
"Nicolette!"
"God, Mom... she's not a dog."
"NICOLETTE
"WHAT?! I told you I'm not going to school to-" As I trudged down the stairs, Hiram Lodge met my eyes, "Is this some sort of fucking intervention. I swear to god if she and her perfect Prada face had anything to-"
"KeKe, we know it's been hard since Dani but-"
"Don't call me that. Don't say her name either." I sat down next to Betty and eyeballed Archie.
Aunt Alice cleared her throat, "Riverdale's best and brightest... here to discuss what happened with all these fornicators the past three days. excluding my Nicolette and Betty."
"St. Betty and Succubus Veronica." I heard the Lodge girl say.
"Maybe if you weren't such a bitch..." I said.
Archie interjected, "Cut her some slack, she just broke up with Jughead."
"Really hashtag bughead is no more?" Kevin asked.
"Yeah and hashtag JonesHouse is official." Archie said.
"Damn, Nicolette doesn't look too innocent now." Veronica said.
I leaned over to the Lodge girl, "Watch your back. I'm a goddamn serpent so I'll carve you like a jack o lantern."
"Watch out or her dad will put a hit on you." Betty said.
Veronica looked at her father, "Daddy I swear to god-"

"You swear to god what Veronica!"

"You don't know what I'm capable of..." Veronica said.

"Shut the hell up Veronica, at least Betty and I weren't high like you guys." I said out loud, "I'm going back to bed. By the way Nick St. Clair needs to be arrested. He's a grade a creep. Don't let any girl do music with him. I bet twenty bucks he'll make then sleep with him. So, tell my sister that she'll need to-" damn. I started crying and Betty, let my lean on her shoulder, "Alright, I'm taking her back to bed."
"I, for one, want to know who brought the Jingle jangle," Hiram said, "And why Nicolette didn't perform last night."
Reggie raised his hand, "I brought the drugs."
"My sister's fucking dead and forgive me for not wanting to sing about new beginnings at the death of a drive in." I said.
"Where?"
"Some Southsider."
"Was it a Serpent?"
"I think so." Reggie said.
"Once again, Mayor the Southside is the source of all our problems." Hiram said.
"Fuck. Archie, we gotta go..." I said, suddenly.
"But we don't have any classes until-" I literally glared at the red head, "Serpents don't sell drugs. That's the Ghoulies."
"Arch, not helping."
I stood up, "Archie. I have errands to run. Let's go."

"What? WHy me?"

"Because Jughead and Betty are broken up so that's a violation of the rules."

"Where with a boot on your leg?" Aunt Alice questioned.

"What rules?" Archie said.

"Get in your truck, take me on a drive and I'll tell you." I snapped, "I swear I won't tell you twice."

Archie sighed, "Dad. We're going to uh..." I elbowed him, "to Danielle's grave."

"Oh." Everyone said.

"Yeah," I said, "Only Andrews is allowed to come. As her immediate family I choose who comes with me to her grave. Bye. Let's go. I don't feel like being here any more."

Without a word he carried me outside and we rode to Southside High. I ran up to Jughead and we ran out of the school. He and Archie took me to Pop's where surprise, surprise they made me go bail out Toni.
When I got down to the station I gave the receptionist a check for three hundred dollars, "Bail for Antoinette Topaz, Sweet Pea, and Fangs Fogarty." I sat and waited for them to be bailed out.
"Hey, Topaz. I'm so sorry. Fangs. Sweet Pea? What the hell happened?" I turned to see Alice Cooper, "We gotta go." I ran into Archie, "Bro, Alice is here."
"Nicolette," Alice said, "Hiram called. He said Broadway Youth can move you in today."

All my dreams were coming true but it was terrible timing.