Part 7

ARIAS POV
I woke up to mommy still being asleep, I didn't want to wake her up so I went into my little room. I knew I had to be quiet, incase one of our parents went by the room. I went to the corner and moved one of the cribs into the middle of the room, then and went and grabbed one of my babies. I woke her up and changed her, I put her up to my boobie to feed her like mommy feeds me. "Is the baby hungry?" I heard mommy say. "Yea, she's really hungry." "Okay tell me when she's done eating so we can get you changed and fed." A few minutes later, "mommy she's done" "okay put her in her crib. Do you want a pull up or big girl panties." "Pull up" "okay, go in my room and wait while I get your clothes." A few minutes later mommy, came back with a pull up and an outfit that was little but could pass of as an adult outfit. It's was a onesie and a pair of jeans.

 It's was a onesie and a pair of jeans

She then put my hair into space buns

She then put my hair into space buns. "Alright doll go brush your teeth while I get dressed." I went to brush my teeth, a few minutes later mommy came in to brush her teeth.  "Babe it's time to be big, but I want you to go in your room and get a bag, since we're going out after breakfast." "Ok" I ran into my room and looked through all my bags.

" "Ok" I ran into my room and looked through all my bags

I ran back to mommy's room and showed her the bag. "Good choice doll." She takes the bag and puts some stuff in it like my iPad, ear buds, paci, sippy. "When we go down stairs I want you to go grab three snacks and put them in your bag." "Otay" "Good girl, let's go get some breakfast." Our parents were all sitting in the kitchen. "Good morning" Ellie's says. They just look at us, all of sudden my mom speaks. "How could you just leave us hanging. You basically tell us your dating, kiss then go to bed. You even had the nerve to lock your bedroom door." "Well we didn't want you guys walking in on something you wouldn't want to see." Ellie said winking "go get your snacks" she leaned over and whispered in my ear. I looked at our parents to see them with their jaws dropped. "I DIDNT need to know that." Our dads say "well ur mad we locked the door, so either have the door locked or see something you don't want to see." Ellie said walking over to me. I grabbed chezits, Oreos and fruit snacks to take with us. "Ummm no put one back, you need something healthy." "But..but" "no buts. Put one back." I stomped and groaned. She slapped my thigh, which caused me to whimper. I felt tears in my eyes. "Put one back" I kicked the cabinet. "Okay that's it" she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the stairs. "Where are you guys going" "to my room, we'll be right back" she grabbed my arm and pulled me. I began to drag my feet, "you better stop, or your getting a spanking and we're not going out. Go stand in the corner." "I sowwy" "I know babe, put you still have to go in the corner." I began to walk to the corner, looked at her. She pointed to the corner. I sat on the ground with my head against the wall and silently cried. Mommy finally called me over after what felt like an hour. "Aria come here" I basically ran into her arms and cried. "I sowwy mommy, I know mean it, I no know why I did it, I bad gwrl." "Babe, it's fine, and stop calling yourself a bad girl everytime I put you in time out. Okay" "otay" "Good girl, let's go clean your face." She took my hand and walked me to the bathroom and sat me on the sink while she wipes my face. I saw her make up on the counter, she's wearing makeup I want some. "Mommy I wear makeup?"  "Babe you don't need any, your beautiful as is" "but you wear makeup and you very pretty." "Fine you can have so mascara and lip gloss, that's it." "Kk" she puts it on me. I turned around and looked at my in the mirror. "I pretty like mommy now." "Doll you were already pretty." She said as she helped me down. "Now big Aria needs to stay present." I hate being big, I don't like the responsibilities I have as an adult. "Okay" "now let's actually get some breakfast." She grabs my hand as we walk downstairs to the kitchen. "Well that was fast" one of our parents said and Ellie looked back at them and winked. "Stoooop," "what am i stoping" "your stopping the fact that you are embarrassing me and we both know we haven't got that far." "Yea, but it's fun" I look at her "not the embarrassing you but do you see their faces. How can I not take this opportunity." She says doing a stupid goofy smile. "Whatever" "im sorry" she comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist. "Mhm" I mumbled as I sat down to eat my cereal. "You should probably go find something to eat." "Your not going to share with me" "I hate you" I said as I lift the spoon into her mouth. "Thank you" we finish eating our bowl of cereal. "Okay we're leaving you guys" yay we leave. I go to get in the car. "Umm what are you doing." "Getting in the car" "in the front seat?" "Yea, well you said I had to stay big and big me wants to sit in the front seat and hold your hand while driving." I said pouting "ughh your lucky you're cute," "yay" I say getting the car, she laughs before getting in her self. "Where do you want to go" "FOOD" "Babe you just ate" "so you ate half and I was only a bowl of cereal." "Okay looks like we're getting food." "Yay" "ok babe I found this mall that is completely little stuff. Do you wanna go there" "we get food" "yes" "okay, we go."

Thanks for the 1000 views ❤️❤️