Road trip

ARIAS POV
Me, Mommy, Chloe, and Hayley are all going on a road trip to San Diego for a little convention. The convention is about a week long. So while mommy and Hayley packed, me and Chloe were playing in my playroom in my America girl doll dollhouse.

Mommy also bought me a boy doll and I had two, so me and Chloe played house with them. I was the mommy, middle child, and baby. While she was the daddy oldest child, her boyfriend, and the doggy. Me and Chloe had them at school, and the middle child had to tell her crush(also a girl) she liked her. We even made them kiss, and "other stuff". But that was when mommy and Hayley walked in.

"Well I don't think they should be allowed to play with dolls alone anymore." Mommy said looking dumbfounded "Yea I agree with you on that one." That's when me and Chloe ran up to our mommies and jumped on them. "What happened to our innocent little babies." "Yea, i think little monsters took over their bodies." "Oh no the tickle monster is coming for her babies." They said as they bagel to tickle us, an me and Chloe giggles and squealed. "Mommy no," me and Chloe screamed at the same time. "say We have the bestest mommies in the whole entire universe," mommy said, "nooo." We screamed. They continued to tickle us.

"Fine fine, I have the bestest mommy in the whole entire universe." Chloe gave in and said, but I refused. "Awia just say it," "uh uh." I said then felt a twinge in my bladder, "mommy I gotta go potty." She immediately stop and dragged me to the bathroom.

She helped me pull down my shorts and panties and sat me on the toilet. "You are so lucky you are wearing panties right now, because if you were wearing a pull up, I would have continued," "I have the bestest mommy in whole entire universe." I said getting up to hug her, while still peeing. "As much as I would love that hug, I don't want to have to clean pee of the floor."'she said pushing me back on the toilet.

I giggled and as soon as I was finished peeing I hugged mommy. "Thank you baby, now do you want to wipe yourself." "Mmm, i do, i big girl." She ripped she toilet paper off the roll and handed to me and watched me wipe. "Alright now time for clothes. If you didn't already know every time I go to the bathroom I have to take my bottoms all the way off, leaving me in a t-shirt.

So when mommy turned around to grab my clothes I ran out the door, and down the stairs to the living room, where Chloe and Hayley were sitting. They both seen me naked me and Chloe have taken baths together and Hayley has given me baths before, so it's nothing they haven't seen before. "Aria get your butt back here." "You can't catch me." "Aria I swear to."

She said as she continued to chase me around the first floor. I proceeded to run into the back yard, and into my playhouse and locked the door. I don't know why it has a lock, but it does. "Aria get your butt out here right now." "No, me play." "Oh well if you don't want to come out then I guess you can't go to San Diego, and me, Chloe and Hayley will go without you." "No mommy don't leave me, I would die." I said as I ran out into her arms while pouting, she grabbed me and picked me up. "I don't know if I should punish you or not considering you were just playing and your adorable. But I let you off if I can put your clothes on you."

"Me no want clothes. Me want to be free." "But we don't want anyone else to see this pretty little kitty, now do we?" I blushed and hid in her neck, "Do we?" "No" i mumbled "no who." "No mommy." "That's what I thought. We have to pack up the food and activity's." It was only about a 3 hour drive, but have to littles, in a car for 3 hours does not sound very fun.

"Mommy?" "Yes Baby" "i tiwed" I said yawning, "don't go to sleep yet baby, you can sleep in the car." "Otay." She took me upstairs and put my clothes back on and sat me on her bed while she finished packing. "Mommy sleepy." I whined "I know you are baby, but you can sleep in the car we just have to the last few bags in the car."

She picked me up and placed me on her hip, then grabbed our last bag and brought it downstairs and put the door. Hayley was putting the bags in the car and Chloe was sitting in the car on her iPad. Mommy placed me in the ground and opened the door, she placed me in her car seat and buckled me in. She went put the bag in the trunk then got in the drivers seat. I was in the seat right behind her, "Chloe I going to need you to be very quiet, because Aria is going to take a nap." Hayley said "okay mommy, night night awia." I heard her say as I fell asleep.

When I woke up we only had about 20 minutes left before we got to our hotel. "Mommy I hungy." "We are almost at the hotel and then we can order food, okay baby." Mommy said "okay mommy." We finished our drive, "Okay aria come here, we just need to take our bag and take them upstairs." Mommy said as she handed me a few bags to take upstairs. Hayley already went to go get the key so we could go up in one trip. Our hotel room was super big, there were two really big bedrooms, the bathroom had a bathtub with jets, and the kitchen was big and in the living room there was a 60 inch tv. But the best part was that there was a giant playroom, both types actually. Since this was a bdsm hotel, and we are staying in the ddlg/mdlg/ddlb/mdlb part of the building.

"Aria come here" I went into the living room where mommy Chloe and Hayley were

"Aria come here" I went into the living room where mommy Chloe and Hayley were. "We are letting you and Chloe pick dinner, and you both need to agree and if you guys are good and eat all your food we can go get ice cream." Mommy says "PIZZA." We both yelled "indoor voices please. What type of pizza." "Just pepperoni." "Okay I'll go order it." Hayley's says as she walks out of the room. "You two can go play, while we wait." I grabbed Chloe's hand and we ran into the playroom, me and Chloe each brought our reborn baby dolls, I brought the twins I got for my birthday and Chloe brought hers.

We played for maybe 35 minutes then Hayley called us to eat. As we ate I kind of fell out of headspace so did Chloe. After we finished we watched a movie, we laughed and joked for hours until we all got tired, then we went our separate ways. When I'm tired I fall into headspace, so mommy had to get me into a pull up and pajamas. She laid me in the bed and changed herself.

She went over to my little bag and grabbed my stuffie and paci. She put my stuffie under my arm and paci only mouth then got in bed. She kissed my forehead. "Sleep tight baby, I love you." "Wove ou too mama." And with that I was asleep.