Lost

ELLIES POV
The mall is about 45 minutes away, we only have about 10 minutes left and I'm happy about that because Aria is getting restless. She keeps moving or asking "are we there yet." She has probably slipped completely into little space. "Mommy are we there yet" "Babe, we'll be there in five minutes." When we got there I found a parking lot. It looked more or less like a normal mall. As soon as I parked the car, Aria took off her seat belt and put her hand on the door handle. "If you open that door, we are going home." She immediately took her hand off the handle. I got out grabbed mine and Arias bags. Then went over to her door, and let her out. When she got out she lifted her arms. "Babe I can't carry you. I have the bags." "I wear my bag. You carry me?" She pouted "your lucky your cute." "Yay" she said jumping, I handed her her bag put my bag on and picked her up. I whispered in her ear, "I'm not carrying you the entire time we're here." "Kk" she whispered back, before poking my cheek and giggling. We walked into the mall, on the inside it was all pastels and rainbows. Surprisingly there a lot of people here, I didn't think their be that many people out the day after Christmas. "Mommmy look."'aria shouted jumping in my arms. "Calm down Baby, stop jumping or I'll drop you." She stopped jumping. She was pointing to this adorable dress. "That's cute. Do you want it." She nodded so fast.

"Alright calm down before your head falls off

"Alright calm down before your head falls off." She giggles as we walk in the store. This was literally the cutest store in the world. Everything was pastel or unicorn themed. Aria squealed as she saw a giant unicorn stuffie. "Mommy can i get it. Pwetty pwease." "If your Good, you may get it." "Yay" "do you want to get the dress now or later." "Now me want to wear it now." "Ok" I walk over to the rack that has the dresses on it and grab it in the smallest size. Aria is super tiny, she about 4'11 and probably only weighs 98 pounds. She could probably pass of as an 8 year old. I grab the dress and hand it to her. I walk over to the shoes and let her get a pair to match. She picked a pair of white flats with a bow on it. I walk over to the register. "Baby I'm gonna have to put you down for a second." She pouts and nods. "She's really adorable." the cashier says "thank you. Baby what do you say." She stuck her head out from behind me. "Tank ou." She whispered "your welcome hunny." I paid and we walked the the changing room to change her. I took off her shirt, then her pants. Leaving her in just a pull up. "Do you need to be changed." She blushed and nodded. "Thank you for not lying." I laid her on the changing table in the room, took off her old pull up, as I went to wipe her. She pushed my hand away. "Babe I have to wipe" "me no like it, it cold on my pwincess parwts." I promise I'll make it fast." She sighed and let me wipe her. I put on a new pull up, and finally the dress. She looked adorable. "Mommy 'ook I pwincess." "Yes, your my princess." We walked out of the changing room, as we were walking out the store a lady who worked there stopped us. "I thought she would like this." She gave me a unicorn horn headband.

"Mommy I get?" "If you want it," "i want it

"Mommy I get?" "If you want it," "i want it." I let go of arias hand and began to take out my wallet. "There's no need to pay, its on me." "Oh ok, thank you. What do u say Aria." "Tank ou" she said trying to grab the headband. I put it on her head. "Mommy i pretty?" "Adorable." The lady smiled at us. "Thank you again" "there's no need to thank me." I smiled at the women before walking out of the store. "Alright Ari, where do you want to go now." "TOYS." "Maybe later, right now we need to get the important stuff." "Ummmm clippys." "Hair clips?" She nodded vigorously. "Okay let's go." We walked into a store that had a bunch on hair accessories. "Alright you may get 10 things" she squealed and ran off to find her items. I follow behind her taking the things as she picked them out. She got 3 bows, 3 headbands, and 4 hair clips. I payed for the items, and we left. We went in a few more stores, we went looking for clothes. I turned around to ask aria if she liked a dress. She wasn't there. "Aria?" I called out " Aria" I said a little louder, "come on stop playing around this isn't funny." She didn't answer. I began to panicking, I lost my baby.