Big girl punishment

Arias pov
The past few days I have been acting very bratty in both headspaces and I think Ellie is about snap. When I'm little I complain about nothing not listening. When I'm big I just ignore her and try to tell her what to do, when I know she's the dominant in our relationship and she scary and sexy when she's mad.

Right now I was in the living room playing a game on my phone, when Ellie comes in and rips it out of my hands. "What the hell." "Watch your mouth." "What do you want" "Ive calling your name for the last 5 minutes, go clean up your toys." "No" "What did you just say." "I said no, now leave me the fuck alone." I immediately regretted what I just said when I saw the look in her eyes. She grabbed my arm and pulled me up, "go in the corner." "No I'm not a baby." "Well since want to act like one, I'm going to treat you like one."

She pulled me to the corner and forced me to sit down. "You better keep your butt in that spot." "Fuck you." "What did you just stay." "Nothing I'm sorry mommy." "Go to the playroom, I want you naked and on your knees by the door." "No, me want spankies." "No that's a baby punishment, and since you want to talk like a big girl, I'm going to punish you like one. Now go." She growled, I ran up the stairs and as soon as I reached the top of the stairs I started to take off my clothes not wanting to make her any more mad.

Ellies POV
When aria went upstairs I went to the living room to calm down, knowing I shouldn't punish a little or any sub at that point while mad. I took me about 20 minutes to calm down enough to actually punish her. I went upstairs and changed into more of a dom outfit, aria knows if I wear it, we're playing rough or she's in big trouble. I went to the playroom and saw aria in a ball on the floor. "I thought I said I wanted you on your knees." She shot up, "I sowwy, me got tired." She said with tears streaming down her face. "I need you out of your headspace, this will be to harsh a punishment for her." "Yes, ma'am." "Go lay down with your butt in the air." She ran to the bed and did as told, I walked over to my toy chest and pulled out a paddle, handcuffs, a vibrator, a flogger, a ball gag.

"No mommy I sowwy." "Didn't I say no headspace." "Yes." "Yes, What." "Yes..ma'am."
I walked over to her and started to rub her butt. "Such a pretty ass, but I think it will be better with this." I said as I pushed the butt plug into her. She moaned, "no noise." I stated firmly. I grabbed the paddle and hit her, she whined, I did it until her ass was cherry red. "Turn over." She did as told. "Legs apart and arms over your head." I said then cuffed her to the bed post.

I grabbed the flogger and dragged it across he body, "you were a naughty little girl weren't you." I said as I whipped her, "mmmm." She moaned, "dont make any sound." I said as I continued to drag it across her body. "Little girls should always listen to their mommies, but you didn't." I said as I whipped her again. I continued this for about 10 minutes. I grabbed the vibrator and put it on her clit, "be a good girl and don't cum until I tell you to."

Every time she was close I would remove the vibrator, causing her to whine. I let it slide because I didn't want to be to mean, "do you want to cum." I said slightly rubbing my thumb over her clit. "Yes" she said barely over a whisper, but I heard her. "How bad do you want to cum." "Very bad." "Will you be a good girl. If I let you cum." "Yes, very good." "Okay you may cum." I put the vibrator back on her clit. She began to scream and came hard.

As she came down from her high, I pulled her onto my lap, with each of her legs on opposite sides of my body and her head in my neck. "Do you know why I had to punish you." "Because I didn't listen to mommy and said bad words." "That's right," "I sowwy." "I know baby and do you promise to not do that again." "Yes." "Good girl." I picked her up and put a pair of lose pants on her and a t shirt and gave her, her paci. "Mommy, suckies." "Let mommy change first." I grabbed a oversized t shirt and some shorts. "Mommy" I heard aria yell, I'm coming baby."

I seen aria standing near the bed almost in tears. "What's wrong baby." "Mommy I'm dying, I don't want to die." "How are you dying." "I'm bleeding." "Where are you bleeding." She pointed to her private, "oh baby, come on." I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bathroom, I pulled her pants of and sat her on the toilet. "Stay right here, I will be right back." "Mommy no leave." "I will be right back." I grabbed her a pair of panties and a pull up. I didn't know what type of mood she was in. I walked back into the bathroom. "Can I talk to big Aria." She nodded, "did you know you were about to start your period." "Yes and no" "elaborate" "well according to last month it should have been, some time this week but I have an irregular cycle so I didn't know if it was gonna come this month at all." "So that's why you've been so moody." She looked down, "baby if you would have just told me, I would have understood, even though I hate to admit it. I'm very moody on my period." "Yea I know." I glared at her, she just smiled back. "Alright do you want a pad, tampon or a pull up." "Pull up." "Alright." I grabbed her pull up and pulled it up her legs. "Alright I think it bed time for someone. You can have a bath in the morning."