Confession

ARIAS POV

Mama told me we get to go to the mall today, because I have been a good girl while going to the doctor. Mama says the doctor says she might not need to see me as often anymore, which means I have more time with Mama, except when she has to go to work. Mama used to work from home, but since we moved they have been making her come into work more. Which means I either have to be big while she's gone or have a babysitter, I don't like either. Mama and I agreed that I stop working when we moved because we already have enough money and I didn't like working anyway. I liked it better when she always had time for me. I know I should probably tell her but I don't want her to be mad at me.

"Baby come here" "Yes mama" I got up from coloring and sat next to mama on the couch, "Alright since you've been such a good girl," she said and pinched my cheeks, but I swayed her hands away. "I was think that we could go to the movies do some shopping, and maybe get some ice cream after." "Yay." "But first you have to get a bath and dressed and I have to get dressed." I stood up and grabbed her hand, and pulled her up.

"Mama huwwy up," I dragged her all the way upstairs and into the bathroom. Mama quickly gave me a bath and put me in a Bambi dress with a pink cardigan. She quickly put me hair into pig tails and got herself dressed.

 She quickly put me hair into pig tails and got herself dressed

"Alright ready to go love bug." "Mhm" I said as Mama grabbed my hand and I skipped to the car. Mama buckled me into my car seat and we drove to the mall, we went to go see Aladdin. Then we went into forever 21, H&M. It was close to lunch time when we finished so we went to Olive Garden.

Mama and I got a table and she asked if she could have a kids menu. When she asked the lady looked really confused, but I shrugged it off. When she came back and while Mama was looking at the menu I was coloring, I saw the people at the table next to us giving me a nasty look. "Baby what do you want." "Pasketti". "What do you want to drink" "apple juice." "Okay." Our server came back. Mama ordered our food.

As we were eating I had sauce on my face, Mama tried to wipe my face, but I turned away. "Baby let me wipe your face." "Mama stop." From the corner of the room I heard, "mommy why is she acting like a baby." "I don't know baby but don't talk to people like her." I felt tears well up in my eyes but I pushed them back. I don't think Mama heard them because if she did she would say something.

We finished our meal and Mama could tell something was off, so she decided we could go get some ice cream and I could get anything I wanted at long as it was a small.

Mama and I walked up to the counter, "hi what can I get you." The guy at the cash register asked, "go head baby get what you want." "Mama you order." I whispered, "Baby I don't know what you want, you have to order for yourself." "But Mama I no wanna, I no like do it." "What the fuck, why is she talking like she's a baby. Is there something wrong with her." I went, I'll deal with this. You can get whatever you want on the house."

"Alright baby get what you want, you can get a medium if you want." "Umm I would like a cotton candy with whipped cream and gummy bears and sprinkles with a cherrie." I said slowly try not to talk in my little voice even though I was still very little. "Okay and what would you like ma'am," he said looking at mama "just give me a hot fudge sundae. I want both of those in a cup" "Coming up."