Pool day

ARIAS POV
Mama made me go back and talk to that lady yesterday. I don't like her she asks to many questions. But mommy said it'll help me feel better, but I feel fine. Mama says she just doesn't want another outburst like the last one, or worse.

"Mama?" "Yes Baby." "We get in pool." It was nearing the end of the summer but it was still warm enough to use the pool. "Sure, do you want Chloe to come over, you guys haven't had a play date in awhile." "Yea, her sleepover?" "I'll ask if she can but I can't tell you for sure, so don't be to sad if she can't." "Otay mama."
Mama took out her phone and went to Hayleys contact, she texted her asking if the wanted to come over and get in the pool. She said yes, and they would be over as soon as they put on their swim suits.

"Come on Bubba let's go put our swim suits on." "Go pick out a swimsuit and come back to my room so I can put it on you" I ran to my room and grabbed my blue and purple bikini.
I ran to Mama's room, seeing her finish pulling up her bottom. She was wearing her favorite red bikini "Alright let's get you dressed." She finished putting it on me and put on some sunscreen just in time to hear the doorbell ring.

I ran downstairs and waited at the door and looked at mama hopefully, "go ahead" I opened the door

I ran downstairs and waited at the door and looked at mama hopefully, "go ahead" I opened the door. And saw Hayley and Chloe already in the swimsuit and had bags. I looked at Hayley, "sleepover?" "Yes cutie pie we are sleeping over." I squealed and grabbed Chloe's hand, "I looked between mama and Hayley. "Pool?" "Come on." Me and Chloe skipped our way to the pool. "You need to stay in the shallow end unless one of us is in there." Mama said, "Otay" me and Chloe lates on the floaties, then we decided to play a game of Marco Polo. "Mama get in." I yelled at mama who was sittling in one of the lounge chairs talking to Hayley, she looked my way and then stood up, "Alright baby." "Mommy you come to." Chloe asked Hayley, "Sure".

When Mama and Hayley got in the pool we played chicken and we were allowed to go in the deep end, but we had to get out and take a bath and eat dinner. Mommy and Hayley decided that we'd order pizza for dinner. While waiting for the pizza, they put us in the bath.

We played with my toys and mama and Hayley made us giggle and put us in matching pajamas. We were done when the doorbell rang  and mama went downstairs to go get the pizza, while Hayley put me in my highchair and Chloe in a booster seat. Mama only gave me one slice and she ripped it into bite sized pieces.

While we finished eating Mama and Hayley made us a pillow fort in the movie room, they brought us up their and we had a Disney Princess marathon.