Chap 6:Take your filthy hands away from me

As I was having a great time, you know having fun, chilling as a normal person would do. Someone had to ruin the fun.I guess I'm not normal.

And yep that person was

(Drum rolls plz)

A man thought vampire,  with blue eyes and Raven hair, bet that's Damon.
Yeah I know shocking, I thought it was gonna be Elena though she is a... How do you say it? Hum, I think Buzzkill and a two-face b****.

Anywho,  Blue smirked and sat next to me closer than I'd like to admit and put his hand on knee.  Oh and believe me I was boiling.  Matt and Jer saw me and they looked at each other fear showing in their eyes.

_" One." Jer began.

_"Take your filthy hand,"  I say

_" two."  Matt count.

_" away,"  I continue

_"three," they say at the same time and hide under the table as my rage is at free loose.

_"FROM ME."  I scream angrily, as my eyes turn green.

 He takes his hand away from it like he touched fire, I smirked and continued eating my food as nothing happened, but god he's reaction was priceless. I kick my feet under the table and 2 OWs are heard.

_"Get up from under the table you cowards. Come on the storm passed." I say sarcastically.

They get up and sit back at their places. They playfully glare at me.

_ "We're not cowards!!" they say the same time.

_" Yeahhhhhh, whatever helps you, cowards, to sleep at night." I say not paying attention to them, just at my fooddddd. Ummm it's so good.

_"Sorry to interrupt the moment, but I'm still on the floor." Says Damon annoyingly, I roll my eyes.

_"And we care because..." I say looking at him raising a brow.

_" Because I am a super sexy and hot man,"  he replies.

_"Who by the way is so annoying and a manwhore who also, umm I don't know can get up by himself." I reply than refocus on my food.

I can feel Jeremy and Matt trying to hold a laugh.  Damon got up and resat next to me, I look up at him, he retries to touch me so I take my knife and stab it at his hand.

_"OW!" he yells," what is wrong with you?"

_" Nothing, it's you who has a problem vamp,"  I say as continue to eat.

He looks at me surprised,

_"How did you find out?" he whispers.

_" That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot." I say as I finish my food. "Oh and by the way tell your bro to stop listening to our conversation." I turn to Jer." Come on Jerry let's go home, it's getting late". Jer and I stand up and go to Matt, he hugs him and I do the same and kiss his cheek, he blushes and I smirk." Oh my!! Matty is blushing," he rolls his eyes me and Jer laugh at him.

I began walking toward the exit, with Jer beside me he gets out while I turn around and see the brothers looking at me curiously, I wink at them and whisper so they can hear me.

_" See you again vamps, say hello to my sister." I turn around and leave the grill as the brother's eyes are still on me.

I go to my car open the door me and Jer enter it and we go home singing with the Radio. When we arrive back, we sit in the living room sit and talk. I look up at the clock and look down at Jer.

_"Come on, it's time to go to bed Jerry." I say.

_"Stop calling me that, and no." he replies.

_ " Nope, and yes you're going to bed tomorrow you have school." I say sternly.

_ "Aw, come on Mom plz just a minute more,' he begs.

_ "Ok." He smiles in triumph.

*1 Minute Later*

_"Come on it's time to go to bed, Jerry." I say.

_ "What?"

_"You said one minute more and a minute has passed, so now time for bed. And no you can't do another deal." I say fastly not letting him interrupt.

_"UGH, fine." he says going up to his room. I laugh at him.

Then I get up and go to change into my PJs, a short and an oversized shirt, I go to my room take out my 2 fav books, and began writing. Then when I finish I go to Jeremy's room, I check up and see if he's asleep. And he is, to my surprise, I smile at him and kiss his forehead before I myself go to sleep.

AN:

i had to edit this chap cause the other one was not how I wanted it to be. Anywho...

What do u think of this chap?

Vote, Comment, and follow.

Secret Girl