Chap 14: Flashback

I was sitting in my living room eating food

I was sitting in my living room eating food. Umm, it was so delicious, chicken burger with fries and my drink... I was having fantasies about food. God, it's so delicious and yummy and...

_"Uhum. Damon fakes cough. I am here you know for storytime." He says with sass. I roll my eyes at him.

Oh yeah, I forgot about his presence. I finish my foody and take a sip of my drink before saying.

_"So I already told you what happened. But still, you don't believe me, so I guess we'll go throw the blue flames..." I say standing up.

_"Wait, before we go throw that blue fire thingy. I wanna ask you questions first." He says.

_"Go ahead", I say.

_"First how did you know me and Stefan are vampires?"

_"It is one of my gifts."

_"Ok... Second, how did you get our numbers?"

_"Jer has them so I took it from him."

_"Third, What the hell are you?"

_"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot. Which you should have from a long time ago. Anyway storytime."

I turn around as blue fire emerges from my hands I throw them on the floor as it forms a big blue flame.

_"Hop in." I say as I jump into the flames.

I feel dizzy and like I am floating in the air before I feel myself hitting the floor. I stand up and look up to see a younger myself. I was in my old room studying and reading. When suddenly i hear shouts from downstairs.

I listen in to hear the voices of Grayson and Miranda.

_"We have to stop it! People are beginning to talk about it!"Miranda yells.

_" I bet it is that b%%%% who's telling them!! I am gonna make her regret it!!" Grayson yells angrier.

_"No!! Then they'll talk more and have more doubts!!" Miranda yells.

_"But..." Grayson begins.

_"No buts. And that is final, I will not have people talk about our family
Because a piece of %%%% like
Her. "She cuts him off.

Then I look at my younger self who has a sight of relief and sadness
wash her bruised face.

_"That was when Grayson and Miranda finally decided
to stop hitting me." I said knowing that Damon is behind me.

Then the decor changes and I feel
Dizzy again and like I am floating
In the air and then the floor.

This time it was 4 days later the last memories. I was in my bedroom, studying and reading. My face was healing.

Suddenly the doors open and Elena enters hiding something behind
Her back. She was so angry.

_"You %%%%, I will show you... "She yells.

_"What have I done this time, "says younger me looking at her.

_"I swear if you ever talk to Matt and Jeremy again..."

_"They're my friend and brother."

_"Ha." She laughs bitterly", who would want you as a friend or a sibling.
Your nothing but a piece of sh**. They just pity you cause no one likes you. No one! And no one will ever do!!" She yells.

She brings out a knife from her back and attacks me. Holding the knife to my neck. She began saying pretty much insults to me which brought fear and sadness to my younger version.

_" No one will ever have to support you now. We will get rid of you." She says smiling evilly.

_" NO", younger me yell.

Then she is on the floor unconscious and the knife burning in blue flames.

The background change again but this time to my bedroom again
Younger me being beaten by Grayson.

_"How could you?!" He yells hitting me in my ribs." I will make you feel pain."

_"I have been hurt my whole life." I say emotionless.

Then it changes again, to the street, where I was sitting on the floor
Elena came into the street and hit me stabbing me multiple times.

Before getting in the car where was a smiling Miranda and Grayson.
Then they drove off. To the bridge, where they died except the survivor Elena.

Finally, we were back to my house.

_"You have proof. Now get out." I say my back facing him.

AN: hey

I am so so happy,thank you for everyone supporting the story.,
♥️♥️♥️♥️

And thx so much for the people who have read and added Blue Fire to their reading list. And those who voted for the chaps. And those of you who followed me. I am so grateful for all of you guys.
♥️♥️♥️

Now question time :
What do you think of this chap?
What do you think of Raven?
Who do you ship her with?

Love,
S. G
💋♥️