Chap 8: First day of hell

The bell rang and the students entered the class, all staring at me and they began whispering, I roll my eyes. Like I can't hear them, Elena and her friends used to do it all the time when I was still in this hell.

Oh look, speak of the devil and he appears. I smirk at my sister who just frowned when she saw me.

She continues glaring at me, then sits down and look straight ahead, I shake my head and laugh silently. A certain vamp decides to sit next to me, I turn to look at him raising a brow.

_"Watcha doing here vampy boy?"  I ask.

_"I-... "He begins

_"Don't tell me there is no seat free bullshit". I cut him off.

_"N- ", he begins again.

_"Nor the bullshits, that you and my sister and your gang planned out."  I cut him off again."  Just cut the lies vampy boy and tell me what you want? "

He stares at me with an unreadable expression for a minute then shakes his head and says.

_ "I-' He begins, but this time is cut out by the teacher. I laugh silently at this and turn to look at the Prof.

_"Hello class,"  exclaims the teacher." So today before we start can Miss Gilbert get up,"  Elena gets up,"  no not you Elena but your sister Miss Raven Gilbert."  I roll my eyes at how people reacted and get up of my seat.

_"Yes Professor Alaric."  I say as politely as I can.

_"Welcome to this school and please call me Ric, now would you like to pr-"

_"Yeah ok, Ric. But look there's no need to introduce myself like a second grader and for your information, you already did introduce myself, Ric. Now can we skip the false welcome speech and just study". I say.

He looks at me for a few minutes amused than hides it and re-put his prof's face, I smile slightly as I sit back and we begin our lesson.

After a few lessons, it was lunchtime, the best period of the day. I walk out of the class, to the cafeteria. Ummm today there its looks yummy.

I pay my food then go outside to eat it, I sit alone in a table enjoying the company of the most amazing thing in my life food. That doesn't mean that I sensed someone sits next to me. I turn to look who's the intruder.

_"Hi sis," he says.

_"Hi Jer." I say refocusing on my food. "Oh and Matt don't you dare try to scare me from behind."

_"How did you know?"  He asks as he sits in front of me and Jer.

_"Simple guess, "I respond.

We ate together and talked for a while until... Someone had to ruin it and no it wasn't Elena.

It was a vampy boy, he sat next to me. And talked for a while, I rolled my eyes and focused on my food then turned around when I heard yelling, it was Elena, I rolled my eyes then turned back to my food and continued eating.

The vampy boy left our table, and I rolled my eyes what are they planning to do. I took my drink...

Stefan POV

I put vervain in Raven's cup. Is she really a vampire? I guess I'll find out cause she is gonna drink

A. N

Hi, guys been 6 days since I last updated and I'm sorry but I have a life and school so you gotta wait.

What do you think of this chap??

What do you think will happen next??

What is Raven??

Continue reading to find out...

In...

Blue fire

P. S: in the time of waiting read my other story "Gifted" It will give you a small sneak peek of what Ray can do.

Comment, vote and Follow

S. G