Chap 17: True Identity (Part I)

And Elena with an annoyed look went there

And Elena with an annoyed look went there. Then screamed...

The first 2 times Jenna ignored it, too angry at Elena for ruining her catch up with her daughter-like-figure.
But after the sixth time Jenna got annoyed so she went upstairs to
See what Elena was screaming about.

The cause of Elena's screams was the mess her room was In, Her clothes all thrown on the floor, her clothes thrown on the floor broken, picture all over the floor, broken glasses,... Elena hurried to Check for something, she messed up her room Even more searching for it but In vain.

She yelled out In frustration, Jenna smirked and though "serves you, right hun". Then Left Elena to deal with it. Miss Double Faced Attitude, tried to find her Wooden box but couldn't and That was making her angrier each second passing. Only feeding her hatred toward one person.

***

Raven came back home and laid on her sofa thinking about the hours that had just passed. The meeting with Damon to the travel of the memories, the reunion with Jenna, and Elena of course ruining the moment.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't felt her phone ringing, after a few minutes she noticed and answered it immediately.

-"Hello." She said

-"Well hi, it's me Jeremy I was just calling for the fifth time to check on my sister who didn't answer my texts and phone calls, to tell her that I just finished school." He said.

-"Haha," I laughed a bit, "sorry Jerry I was busy. Where are you now?"

-"At the grill with Matt, there is something important we have to tell you. So come quick." He said before ending the phone call.

I got up quickly and began running toward the grill, what the hell was such important. She thought. In a matter of 2 min, she reached the grill, entered it to see Matt and Jeremy on the bar talking to each other's in whisperer glancing at a booth at the end of the grill.

Raven followed their glances to see them glancing at Elena and her Scooby gang. She raised her eyebrows and walked to her brother and best friend.

-"Who would like to tell me what is so important?" I asked.

They looked at me and stopped glancing at the queen of hell and her fooled soldiers. Matt spoke :

-"Elena is planning something against you, we heard her talking about it with Bonnie."

-"I heard her say over a phone call that she renewed a deal who would solve everything," Jeremy added.

-"And now, she entered the grill frustrated and angry, when I went to take their orders I overheard her say that you messed up her room and broke and threw things." Matt finished.

-"Well, "I say taking the information in," she might think that I messed up her room because I was in her house..."

-"Why ?" Jerry asked.

-"I was catching up with Jenna and she saw us, yelled at us and I left," I answered.

-"What about the plan against you?" Matt asked.

-"I think she might wanna finish a matter she long ago started," I answered.

-"Who do you think messed up her room?" Jer asks.

-"I think I have an idea. I think it was Damon." I answer.

-"And you are thinking right." A voice behind me says. "By the way," he says sitting next to me and handing me a book," you were right".

-"When aren't I, love ?" I say sarcastically, which makes both Matty and Jerry roll their eyes.

-"I read it all, and damn she is crazy. A double-faced attitude b'''' ." He says angrily.

-"Every Cloud has a silver lining sweetie," I say taking off the bottle of bourbon he had in hand and drinking it up.

-"Hey, that's mine." He whines.

-"Well you can take it," I say handing him the empty bottle he declined.

-"You can have it."

***

At the end of the grill, Elena was complaining to her gang.

-"I am telling you she is the one that broke in my room." Elena said.

-"Where is the proof ?" Stefan asked, after Raven revealed some of her memories he began having doubts about Elena. She did act strange since Raven's arrival.

-"She was there, catching up with Jenna ." She spat the last part. At first, Elena was surprised that Stefan doubted her but answered none less."And plus she stole something."

-"What did she stole?" Caroline asked.

-"Umm, it's the last thing my parents gave me before they died." She replied sadly.

-"OMG! Guys look". Bonnie said pointing at the bar. Where Matt, Jeremy, Raven, and Damon sat having a conversation laughing and seemed like having fun.

Elena looked the anger toward Raven growing each second. She was gonna regret playing in her playground.

A.N:

What do u think of this chap?

What do you think of Elena?

What do you think of Raven?

What do u think of the relationship between Damon and Raven? What do u think is the kind of relationship that they can have?