True Identity (Part II)

The past hour, Damon, Jeremy, and Matt were enjoying Raven's presence

The past hour, Damon, Jeremy, and Matt were enjoying Raven's presence. They were laughing and having fun like BFF that knew
Each other for a long time.

Damon was really enjoying Raven's
Presence.

_"You know Raven your fun. Everything Elena said about you was wrong." He said

_"You know Damon your fun.
Everything Jeremy said about you
was wrong." Raven replied sarcastically. 

Jeremy and Matt laughed at that. And Damon wore an amused smirk,
while Raven wore a satisfied smirk. She drank another shot, before adding:

_"Plus you've never met me before, love. And for an old man, you should know not to judge by a rumor."

_"I am not old." He said crossing his hands like a five years old.

_"Sureee, just a thousand and something years old. Not old at all, old man." She replied patting his shoulders.

_"Is that my new nickname?" He asks raising a brow.

_"Umm," Raven said thinking about it," old man, yep, that's ur new nickname pal".

_"Well then, I should find one too." He thought for a second before smirking. "Blue Fire".

As the night continued people left the grill and it was time for closing it. So the 4 people went to continue the night at Raven's house.

***
After a few weeks

I was sleeping peacefully when my phone rang. I chose to ignore it but it continued. So i answered it annoyed :

_"Well hello Blue Fire." 
_"Old man. What ya want, it is 2 am?" 
_"Can I come over, your sister is like ******* my baby bro each night. And my innocent ears hears everything. Plus she is annoying the s%% out of me. "
_"Haha, yep ok. Be there at 5."

I got up from the bed and headed downstairs then heard the doorbell ring. I rolled my eyes. Damon and I became BFF. He would meet me up when Jerry and Matty where at school and we would play pool and drink. We would meet up at my place with Matt and Jer have a party to watch a movie...

I opened the door and I saw Damon a  bag packed on his shoulder and his usual smirk on his face.

_"Hello Bestie". He said.

_"I thought it was Blue Fire." I said raising a brow.

_"Nice Outfit by the way," he said checking me out. I was wearing a comfy short shorts and a sweat shirt.

_"Well that's my pj's. Come on in, bestie."

He got inside as I showed him to his room. I got downstairs and brought a knife and a glass. I sliced my wrist and poured some blood into the glass. Then I stopped the bleeding. I went upstairs to Damon's room he was wearing his pj's except without the top.

_"Nice outfit," I said.

_"Do you like the view,?" he said smirking, I rolled my eyes at him.

_"There is no way an old man can turn me on." I said.

I walked toward Him and handed him the glass. When he saw it his face became serious.

_"Ray you really don't have to do this". He said, he took the glass putting it on the table nearby he took my wrist. And offered me his blood, I declined. "Come on drink".

_"No Day. " I closed my eyes, and chanted a healing spell." See." I said as I showed him my now healed wrist, "All healed. Night Day", I said kissing his cheek then going to my bedroom to sleep.

A. N: What do you think of this chap?

What do you think of Damon and Ray's relationship?