Chap 19: Fam

_"Mister Salvatore, I am afraid to tell you that miss Gilbert lost a lot of blood

_"Mister Salvatore, I am afraid to tell you that miss Gilbert lost a lot of blood. We did all we could..."

The 4 boys were saddened by this horrible news. They did not want to accept it. They didn't want to accept that Raven was gone.

_' But wait. I gave u a blood bag to use if it got out of hand. Did you use it?" Damon asked

_"No."

_"What?!" Damon yelled before being cut by the doctor.

_"They didn't use it cause they did not need it". Raven said walking over to them, a big smile on her face.

_"Raven!! "Jeremy, Tyler, and Matt yelled running to her open arms. The 3 boys felt relief and Happiness that she was ok and breathing.

Damon just stood there shocked, then he turned to the doctor

_ "But you said..." He said

_" I asked her to do that. What old man, miss me?"

Raven said pulling away from the hug and walking toward him, the smile still on her face. She arrived in front of him. He felt relief and happy, then he hugged her tightly. She chuckled then said :

_"Can't breath."

Damon chuckled himself and pulled away.

_"Let's go home, boys."

The boys felt relief that Raven was ok and alive. They were happy to have her back. On the way to the house, they chatted and laughed. The fam was back.

*************

When they arrived home, the fam sat in the living room talking and laughing. Then they went to the movie room to watch a movie. When the movie was done, Tyler, Matt, and Jeremy were sleeping in their places.

Raven and Damon laughed at them. Then put them each one in their beds. They went to the living room.

Raven sat on the bed and Damon next to her.

_"You scared us, you know." He said.

_"Yeah, you should have seen your faces, white as a sheet".

She replied laughing.

_"It is not funny. We really thought that you were dead".

He said looking at her.

_"Oh come on old man, I am not easy to get rid of. It would take much more than a few hits and stabs."

They talked a little bit more but Raven felt tired so
She yawned.

_"Are you sleepy?" He asked.

She nodded

_ "Go to sleep. I will carry you to bed".

He said carrying her bridal style to the bed. Raven rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes slowly.

Damon took off her shoes and put her on the bed covering her body with the blanket.

He was going to his room when a hand held his. He looked and saw Raven's hand.

_"Stay, please." She said sleepily.

He smirked and played next to her on her bed. And slept peacefully.

A. N
Hello fellas
So what do you think of this chap?

What do u think of Damon and Raven?

What do u think they could be?

Who do you ship Raven with?

What do u think will happen next?