Chap 9: Jee so much for a first day

I take my drink in my hand but before taking a sip I smell vervain, I try to stop myself from laughing

I take my drink in my hand but before taking a sip I smell vervain, I try to stop myself from laughing. It's just so hard. So I put my cup down and began laughing like a maniac.

Matt and Jeremy looked at me and raised a brow at me, but I just couldn't stop. Me? A vampire? Ha, plz.

I look at them with the "I'll tell you later look". They just nod and continue their side talking. I get up from my seat turn around to see Elena and her crew looking at me. I smirk at them and raise my cup to the air then drink it up. Then I resit down.

How people can be stupid. Me a vamp?! Ha! It's the best joke I heard my whole life. I shake my head slightly and continue eating.

*After school*

I told Jer to go ahead of me with Matt to the grill, I am now in front of the school. Waiting for the scooby band to arrive.

_"I know you hate me Sissy, but come on me a Vamp?! That's like saying pigs can fly" I say as soon as I feel my sissy and her Scooby gang shows up behind me.

I turn around and look at them laughing lightly.

_" And why so? " Damon asks as he takes a step forward.

_"What's so funny about being a vampire? " His brother asks as he takes a step forward and stands next to his brother.

_"Firstly, Salvatore bro's, no offense but me I am no bloody vamp and never will be..."

_"You don't about that. Nobody knows what can happen in the future." Damon says

I smirk at him and take a step forward, so I am a centimeter from him.

_"Then I guess Vamp, that I am nobody." I say slowly so he and the others understand what they're dealing with, I take steps back and turn around my back facing them.

_"No, no, no." Elena says." Mom and Dad sent you away because you were crazy and a psychopath, they sent you to that..."

I didn't let her finish her sentence as I turn around quickly and cut her off, angriness clear in my voice:

_"Oooh, believe me I know miss I am so perfect, but let me tell you something that your daddy and mommy didn't do it because I was those things, oh no no honey they wanted to get rid of me. And plus I'm no crazy psychopath two face b**** unlike someone else."

She glares at me, a glare which I gladly give back. While the others just look at each other's confused by my statement. I look at them then at Elena who glares harder, I smirk.

_"Oh! Don't tell me you didn't know. Oh my, how humans and witches and vamps," I take a break then look at Tyler," and wolfies can be dumb, so so so dumb." I say shaking my head disapprovingly.

_"Wait, what are you talking a..." Damon's brother begins but gets cut off by miss I wanna save my a**.

_"What are you?"

_"Humm, good save sissy." I say winking at her." And I thought you already knew." I say shaking my head again disappointed." Well, then I'll give you a clue detective Flamming and your stupid dumb gang who might I add don't know about it."

I close my eyes and smirk as blue fire emerges from my hands. I throw it to the ground and smirk wider as it began to grow wider and wider.  I look at everyone who looks at me and my flame shocked.

_"Goodbye suckers. " I say as jump into the blue flame and appear a little far from the bar, a place out of sight.

_"Jee so much for a first day. "