True Identity (part 3)

A few days passed and a lot has changed

A few days passed and a lot has changed. First Damon lived with Jerry and Ray, Second so did Matt said he was feeling lonely in his house as Vicki was dead and his mom went somewhere. Third Tyler came around and found out the truth. Fourth the group minus Raven tried to convince Caroline, Bonnie, and Stefan about the true colors Of Elena Gilbert but all would they do was deny it.

Damon tried to show them the diary but each time he would try Elena would come which made him hide it and walk away. The double face b*** felt what their perspective was so to save her skin she would never ever leave her ' friends' alone.

It was Monday morning, Raven woke up and got changed then went downstairs to the kitchen.

When she arrived she saw Damon and Jeremy bickering, while Matt and Tyler were cooking while glaring at each other, she smiled at the sight.

The few days that have passed only stuck her with those guys, they became close, as close as family. The brothers always fighting and bickering and plot pranks against their sister.

Raven went over to the table and sat,

_"Morning boys", she said.

They stopped what they were doing and looked at her smiling.

_"Morning Ray." They said.

Then went on their activities, Jeremy turned to her

_"Ray, tell Damon I am better than him at video games." He said.

_"No you're not Little Gilbert I am older than you and have more experience." Day said looking at him then he turned to Raven." Tell him I am better than HIM."

_"Oh, I thought you were busy being the big bad vampire and looking a way to find Katherine, to have time to play video games and being a pro like me at them." Jeremy replied furiously.

She rolled her eyes at them then walked up to the others 2, leaving them to continue bickering. She looked at the clock than at Tyler and Matt.

_"What are you two doing? "She asked.

_"Cooking competition". They replied at the same time.

Then after a few seconds, they turned to her plates in hand.

_"Taste and Judge." They said at the same time again before glaring at each other.

Raven tasted Tyler first than spat them in the plate which earned a laugh from Matt. She tasted his and did the same thing which earned a laugh from Tyler.

_"You 2 are the worst cook ever". She said to them, then turned to everyone." Everyone go to dress school will start soon."

They looked at her and huffed, she glared at them.

_"NOW". she said sternly.

They all left the kitchen while she cleaned up the mess. On their way upstairs to their rooms, Tyler and Matt and Jeremy looked at Damon strangely.

_"Why are you here? You know you don't have school". They said.

_"I know I am just scared of her." He replied.

They nodded and added.

_"Us too."

When the boys finished they went to the kitchen ready for the day. When they entered the kitchen they saw Raven cooking they smiled happily. Raven cooking was the best.

_"Food is ready." She said serving food at the table.

The family sat down and ate while chatting together. When they finished they went to the living room. Tyler, Matt, and Jeremy said goodbye to Damon and Raven before leaving for school in Raven's car.

Yeah, Raven dropped school because it was boring her and because of a certain devil. She just passed her time with Day while the others were at school.

But oddly today it didn't happen, while Raven and Damon were watching a movie, Damon's phone rang. He picked up and put it on the speaker.

_"Hello, Damon is busy please call back later." He said

Raven rolled her eyes.

_"Damon, it's Stefan".

_"Well hello little brother, what's up?"

_"Umm do you remember when Elena's sister showed us and told us those... Things about Elena."

_"First her name is Raven. Two, yes why? Finally wanna hear the truth? "He asked with sass.

_"Yes."

His answer surprised both Raven and Damon. Damon eyed suspiciously the phone then looked at Raven who nodded at him.

_"Fine, House in 5 minutes". He said before ending the call.

He went up to his room brought the diary. Then got downstairs where Raven was waiting patiently. She looked up at him and smiled.

He smiled back and walked closer to her.

_"This is a bracelet. "She said putting it in his hand. "The gem here is enchanted if any of us is in trouble or it was a trap touch it and I'll know yours in trouble." She finished showing him her bracelet.

He smiled softly at her and kissed her forehead gently before hugging her. They stayed like this for a few minutes enjoying each other's company. Then they went outside they said goodbye. Then Raven came back inside slept on the sofa for a while she heard the door open.

She woke up and stood up going to check out who it was. As school time wasn't over it must be Damon, she thought. But when she arrived in front of the door she saw it open, before she fainted...

What happened?

What do you of the fam?

What do you think of the chap?

Vote, comment and follow.

♥️ S. G ♥️