Chap 25 The Ritual part 2

Jeremy enters the Salvatore house with Bonnie. They go to the living room where Elijah, Alaric, and Stefan where discussing a plan. Stefan looks up at Jeremy with a sad look on his face.

_ ' What happened? ' Bonnie asks worriedly.

_' Something happened to Jenna'. Alaric says. ' We think Klaus took her as the vampire in the ritual.'

_ 'Why did he take her? 'Jeremy asks.

_' A punishment for meddling'. Elijah answers.

_'Klaus was gonna use Tyler and Caroline. Damon rescued them.' Stefan explains.

_' Then we need to go now. Before Jenna's been sacrificed. I can kill Klaus myself.' Bonnie says.

_' Bonnie if you use that much of power you'll die. That's not an option" Jeremy argues.

_" Neither is letting Jenna dying" Bonnie argues back.

_" we're gonna offer another vampire, one he'll want more. Me." Stefan says cutting them off.

_"How's Raven?" Jeremy asks worriedly. " She must be panicked, Jenna is like a mother to her"

_" Raven is upstairs in Damon's room, still unconscious. ' Stefan says.

                                                        **********************************************

                     Damon looked at Raven's sleeping figure, he couldn't forget the look of utter fear and panic her eyes held before she passed out. As she stirred in her sleep he went up to her and sat next to her on the bed, tugging one of her blonde curls out of her face. He winced as he felt pain and looked at the wolf bite. At that moment Raven opened her green eyes and looked around her. She noticed Damon sitting next to her with a painful expression too. 

_"Damon?" She asked in a whisper worriedly " What's wrong?" 

                  Damon looked at her sadly as he said:

_" I'm so sorry, Ray. It's all my fault" 

_" What are you talking about?" Raven says confused as Damon looks away trying to avoid her gaze, refusing to face her. Seeing that, Raven grabs his face with her hands as she gently makes him look at her eyes " What did you do?"

_" Klaus was gonna sacrifice Caroline and Tyler, so I rescued them." Damon said sadly.

_"That's nothing to be sad about, Day" Raven says gently

_" You don't understand. Jenna is in this situation because of me" Damon says guiltily.

_" I don't understand," Raven says confused

_" He replaced Tyler with a wolf in the name of Jules. And he replaced Caroline with Jenna"

                    Raven let go of his face making Damon look down in guilt. He looks up to see her looking at him with an incredulous look, a small smile on her face. 

_" What?" He asked her confused about her reaction.

_" It's not your fault."

_" But..." Raven cut him off as she cupped his face again smiling gently at him.

_" You couldn't have known," She said gently. 

_"Ray, Are you okay? " Jeremy asks worriedly as he enters the room, he looks at Damon for a moment but then he sits next to his sister, on the other side of the bed, holding her hand.

_" I'm fine Jerry. Just a little panic attack is all" Raven said smiling reassuringly.

_" Are you sure?" Jeremy asks worriedly.