-chapter 10 ➵ stop blaming her-

Yejin's POV

"Is she gone?"

I snapped out of my reverie when Haechan asked me that. I looked behind me and saw that she was gone. "Yep." I replied and went off of Haechan's lap.

I laughed when Haechan's lips has lipstick on it. "OMG, you look great in that lipstick." I commented. He just chuckled and took a tissue to wipe off the lipstick.

"You're one hella good kisser." Haechan said and smiled at me. "Please, it's me, that's why," I responded. "You're a good one, too." I added and took a tissue to wipe off the messed up lipstick.

"Please, Yejin. I'm the best." He said. I rolled my eyes and stared at the floor. I was quite awkward with what just happened, but that doesn't make him feel fazed at all.

Without saying anything, I walked to my room in the second floor. I opened the door and slumped on the bed. I just stared at the ceiling, feeling tired.

I heard Haechan's footsteps entering. "Tired already?" I snorted. "Yep. Why did I even say yes in the first place?" I took a pillow and threw it at him. He catched it, laughing. "Because I was too irresistable."

"Whatever." I sat down and wore my bag. "I'm going hone. You should, too. Take care." I muttered and stood up to leave, but Haechan held my arm. I looked at him and raised a brow.

"I know you felt awkward back there," He said, which took me aback. "But, there's no need to. We owe each other. Here," My eyes widened when he placed a quick kiss on my lips.

I covered my mouth and hit him on his arm. "Are you crazy? Stop kissing me." He chuckled at my reaction then hugged me. "Now, what? You have enough contact with me." I slowly pushed him away and flicked his forehead.

"Ow," He closed an eye at that. "Come on. That was just my 'thank you'." I rolled my eyes. "Then, this is my 'you're welcome'." I said and grabbed his collar.

I pulled him then paused. I stared at his eyes and smiled before kissing his cheek. "Bye." I waved my hand at him and left the room. Seulgi was outside, giving me an annoying look.

"What?"

"I saw what you did to each other in the dance floor and there," She said and winked. She then patted my shoulder and said, "By the way, get home safe." I nodded and bid goodbye to the others before leaving the club.

•••

I went to school early the next day. The rooms wasn't open yet when I checked it, so I stayed in the garden and listened to some music.

I was reading a story titled 'Trial Marriage Husband' in Webnovel when someone snatched my phone away. I looked at Haechan with my bored look. "Really? When Mo Yurou was about to get embarrassed?"

"Who is that?"

Insted of answering, I held out my hand. "Gimme my phone." He placed it on my palm and I pulled back ny hand. "Thanks. Why're you here? In front of me, I mean?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I'm bored." I raised a brow at him, but he just sat beside me. I opened my phone and read again. I finished the chapter and I cursed when the next one needs spirit stones.

I felt Haechan's head on my shoulder, and I let him. I opened Kongfu Books instead and read the next chapter. "What are you reading?" He asked and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Something. You don't need to know." I looked at Haechan when he groaned. He was dragged up by Jaemin. "That's unfair. You're getting a girl already." Jaemin said and messed Haechan's hair.

"Ugh, Jaemin~." I didn't mind them. I stood up and wore my bag to leave, but Haechan grabbed by hand again. "What? I'm tired, okay? Oh, and Mark, success." I raised my thumb at Mark.

Haechan faced him. "Yeah! It was a success." I rolled my eyes and tugged Haechan. I was strong so we almost fell on the ground. "Wow, shit, you're hella strong." He commented.

The bell finally rang. I wrapped my arms around Haechan's and dragged him inside. "Oh my God, dude, how did you do that?" Chenle asked in amusement. "It's my nature." I replied and dragged him inside the building.

We went inside the room and just in time, Mr. Seo also entered to start his class.

•••

When lunch time came, Haechan dragged my ass to his group of friends. Him and Jeno both dragged me, so I was forced. Jaemin put an arm around me and blabbed me questions.

"She wasn't listening to you, asshole." Renjun exclaimed and smacked his head. Jaemin's head almost hit mine, so I raised a middle finger at Renjun. "Oh, fuck you."

We were just walking to the cafeteria when we heard a girl shout. "That girl!" I looked behind me and that girl Jonseol was pointing at me. I pointed at myself and the boys also did.

"Yes, you!" She walked towards me and hit my chest, making me take a step back. Jaemin went in front of me. "Slow down right there. Did she do anything to you? Are you hurt just because she's living?"

Jonseol just glared at me from behind Jaemin. "I saw you in the club yesterday, and you were the one who was making out with Haechan!" Then, she pointed at Haechan.

Haechan and I decided to pull up an act.

"Me? Why would I make out with Haechan? Have you gone insane? We're just friends." I said and folded my arms. "Are you making things up because you like him?" I added.

Her face suddenly turned red and tears started forming in her eyes. "I was with you in that time." Haechan said. Jonseol glared at him. "You told me to wait. I did for a few minutes but when I found you, you were making out with her!" She pointed at me again.

"Jonseol, look, pointing fingers would do you no good." Mark said, perhaps acting. I laughed and covered half of my face. "God, just imagining making out with a friend is.. ew." Haechan chuckled and high-fived with me.

"I swear! I saw you two!" She pointed at Haechan. "You were playing with me all along!" She added and started to cry.

Haechan sighed and grabbed Jonseol's chin. "Making out with Yejin is not true, but me playing with you?" He chuckled. "I did. What I did was just a dare. You're so naive. You already have four eyes yet you can't see through my lies." He said and pushed Jonseol's chin.

He leaned back and wrapped an arm around me. "If you mess with me and my bestfriend again, I wouldn't let you off the hook. Now, stop blaming her for my fault. Ciao, bitch."

•••