-chapter 27 ➵ you ready?-

Yejin's POV

Haechan left the room to go to the bathroom in our last class. He hasn't come back yet when our teacher dismissed us. I remembered what he texted me so I hurried down the hallway, trying to avoid the boys' comfort room.

As I was leaving the campus, someone pulled me. "Look, Hae-" I zipped my mouth when I saw Hyewon instead of Haechan. "Oh, Hyewon." I said and folded my arms.

She smirked and raised her eyebrows. "Was that 'Hae' supposed to be 'Haechan'?" Hyewon asked. I rolled my eyes. "I was gonna say 'hey' but I'm Korean." I replied and she laughed.

"Anyway, I'll be in charge of you and Haechan's practice for that sweet-sweet performance next month. Practices starts next week so be in the garden after dismissal." I nodded at her. "Speaking of the devil.." I said when I saw Haechan walking towards us.

He was breathing heavily and stopped beside Hyewon to catch his breath. "Hah! Oh, Hyewon, hey." He wiped a sweat that tried to trickle down his forehead. Hyewon nodded. "Hey," She looked at me and pointed at Haechan. "Tell him. I'll be going."

She waved her hand goodbye and left. Haechan inhaled and exhaled. "Why was she talking to you?" He asked. "About the competition, performance, I don't know. That romance shit we're supposed to do," I sighed. "Why did I even agree? This is bull."

Haechan chuckled. "It'll be worth it." I rolled my eyes. "By the way, what took you so long?" I asked and we started walking to my apartment. "What was that again?" Haechan asked while checking his bag.

"I said, what took you so long to be in the comfort room?" I asked again. Haechan chuckled while putting an arm on me. "I was wearing a condom."

That made me immediately push him away. "What did you say?" I asked unbelievably. Haechan laughed. "You heard me. It took me long because I was also rummaging my bag to find it." I squinted my eyes. "Last time I remembered, you're eating me."

He shrugged. "But what if after eating you, I'll fuck you? It's better to be safe than sorry." I laughed and pinched his arm then opened my apartment door. I pushed the door open and we both entered.

I threw my bag on the couch and bent down to take off my shoes. Haechan placed his bag beside mine then I shrieked when he lifted me up. He took off my other shoe and carried me to my room.

He put me down on my bed then he locked the door. I sat on the bed and Haechan attacked me with a kiss. I held his nape and laid my back on the bed. He started taking off my skirt, along with my shorts and underwear.

He brought my head on my pillow and kissed my forehead. "I'll be rough on licking you so hold onto something." He whispered and went down to my lower region. I took a pillow and hugged it.

Haechan separated my legs then asked, "You ready?" Instead of a reply, I let out my loudest moan when I felt his tongue on me. "Oh my God!" I groaned and covered my face with the pillow I'm holding.

I started to feel sweaty and he became aggressive minute by minute. "Slow down." I told him but he thought the opposite because he went faster. I whimpered at how fast his tongue traveled me.

I moaned and moaned again in pleasure. My heart beat is racing and I can't think straight. "Oh.. I think I'm coming. Mhh." I said. I felt my tears in my eyes. I let go of the pillow and gripped his hair, deepening his tongue on me. "Faster." I said and he did.

"That hurts." I said when he accidentally bit me. He just chuckled. "Sorry." He kissed the pain away and continued on devouring me. "I-" I was gonna say that I'm in my climax but it was first.

Haechan moaned and licked, cleaning me. "You taste good, babe." He said and gripped my thigh. I let out a long moan when he slowly licked me. When he finished, he leveled his face with mine and tried to kiss me.

I covered his mouth. "I have an extra toothbrush. Clean your damn mouth." Haechan chuckled. "Alright." He kissed my forehead and stood up. He went to my bathroom while I was still trying to regain my breath.

I stood up and glanced inside the bathroom. Haechan was just finishing on brushing his teeth. I snatched a new underwear and went inside. "Excuse me, I'll wash." I said and glared at Haechan when he touched my ass.

I closed the door and washed up. I wore my underwear and left the bathroom. Haechan was gonna ask something about me just wearing an underwear but I wore my shorts and skirt back.

"I thought you were gonna be on your underwear." He laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Jesus Christ, why would I do that?" I sat on the bed and hugged my knees. I looked at Haechan and he smirked. "You taste good."

I clicked my tongue and looked away. I felt his hand on my chin and he kissed me. It was a quick kiss, but he stared at me and that made me kiss him. He deepened the kiss and I pushed him slowly.

He leaned his mouth in my ear and whispered. "The next time, I'm the one who will be eaten. Are we clear, baby girl?" He kissed my temple and raised a brow at me. "What?" I asked unbelievably.

"You'll be eating me." I felt a slight blush on my cheeks. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. This guy is so into kisses. "You're so cute. But you were cute earlier." He started to tease. I smacked his arm. "Shut up, Haechan."

He snapped his fingers. "You even deepened my face on you. You were pleading for me to eat you."

"I said shut the fuck up. If I eat you, I'll be the one to tease you."

"It's okay. I'm not shy, anyway."

•••