-chapter 28 ➵ some random girl-

Yejin's POV

Haechan and I spent a bit more time in the apartment, just chilling and watching some Grizzly and the Lemmings. Haechan was trying to be touchy again but I always throw him pillows. Oh, I have lots.

Haechan stopped kissing me when my phone rang. Yep, we were making out. I looked at Haechan and raised a brow, asking for permission. He kissed my forehead. "It's fine." I thought he was gonna get angry because we were interrupted, but I answered the call, anyway.

"Hello?" I answered while Haechan marked hickeys on my neck. "Yejin, where are you?" I almost pushed Haechan away when I heard Soyeon unnie's voice. "Unnie! I'm in my apartment." I quickly replied.

"And why are you there?" She asked. I closed my mouth when I tried to moan. "I watched a few episodes with a friend." I held on Haechan's shoulder because he was getting faster again.

"Who friend?"

"A new friend," I paused and pulled my phone away from my mouth. I leaned my mouth in Haechan's ear and whispered. "Is it okay if I tell her about you?" I asked. He kissed me. "Yeah. It's just the two of us who knows about this relationship, anyway."

I pulled back my phone. "He's Haechan." Silence. "Wait, a boy?" Her voice boomed. "Uh, yeah. Something wrong about that? And he's not interested in me." I lied. Haechan snickered and kissed me for a few seconds while unnie replied, "Oh, really?"

I pushed Haechan a bit. "Yes, really." I looked at Haechan and he winked in a boyish way. I smiled and pinched his cheek. Soyeon unnie sighed. "Alright. But don't do anything naughty." I rolled my eyes and almost said 'too late'.

"Yep. I'll be home in fifteen minutes." She replied with an 'alright' and dropped the call. I placed my phone beside me and kissed Haechan. "I need to go." He pouted and I kissed him again. "Already?"

I nodded and I hugged him in his waist. He wrapped his arms around me. "I don't want you to go." He said. I looked up at him and he kissed me again. "Stop kissing me." I said and chuckled, breaking the hug.

Haechan placed a hand on my cheek and pecked my lips. "I'll see you tomorrow, then." I kissed his cheek and grabbed my phone. I held his hand and he stood up. I hugged him again then pulled his collar to kiss him.

"Oh, come on. Are you really going home or wanna get laid?" I quickly replied with the second choice. His eyes widened and he chuckled. "Wait, what?" I laughed and wore my bag. I turned off the TV which was playing a new cartoon trailer.

I dragged him outside my apartment and locked the door. When I turned around, Haechan kissed me. It lasted long and I pulled away later on. "See ya." I smiled up at him. He hugged me and broke the hug.

I waved goodbye at him and I felt him tug my arm. "What?" He smiled. "Can I come with you? You'll get a cab, right?" He asked. He's so cute, oh my God. "Fine." His smile widened and we went to take a cab.

We boarded in and I told the driver my address. "Your house is close to school." Haechan said. I just smiled and waited for the cab to arrive at my house. After a three-minute drive, the cab stopped in front of our house's gate.

Haechan looked outside and his jaw dropped. "That's your house?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Yep. See you." I kissed him and hopped off the car. I waved goodbye and walked inside.

One of the guards saw me and he has that worried expression. "Ms. Yejin!" He bowed. "I thought your driver will pick you up?" I shook my head. "I didn't bother to call him. Besides, I arrived safely. Now, stop worrying."

He bowed again and I went inside the house. When I reached the living room, Soyeon unnie immediately met eyes with me. I stopped walking and placed a nervous smile on my lips. "Uh, hi." She raised a brow. Wow, one way to Mars.

"So, he didn't touch you?" I shook my head. "Nope. Stop over-reacting." I laughed, laughed at myself for a stupid lie. Haechan's gonna smack me for I don't know why. She looked convinced so I told her I'll be in my room.

I placed my bag on the couch and slumped on my bed. I felt so tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

•••

The next day, I woke up early, the same time my maid is gonna wake me up. I did my morning routine and ate breakfast with my sister and cousin, which is Jungkook and left for school.

When I arrived, there was no laughter in the garden. I looked at the boys' direction and they were staring at each other. I walked towards them and noticed that Haechan wasn't there.

I put an arm on Jaemin. "Where's Haechan?" I asked. Jaemin looked at me. "Some random girl dragged her behind the school. I don't know what she wants from Haechan." He replied with a shrug.

My eyebrows creased. I looked at Jisung when he spoke up. "Are you going to follow him and claim your man?" The guys chuckled. I shook my head and smirked. "You made it way too long. It's eavesdropping, but if I have to talk, I will."

"Aw, I thought you were gonna claim your man." Chenle pouted. I arranged my bag strap. "I think talking up is same as that." I said and quickly walked away. I laughed when I heard their shouts and claps.

"Yes, get your man, Yejin!"

"That's the spirit! Attagirl."

"Drag his ass back here, Yejin!"

I walked behind the school and yeah, I saw Haechan talking to a girl. As I walked nearer, I heard Haechan say, "Look, you can't force someone to like you. Don't be so Medea, and you're not saving me."

Bold of him to bring up a character from Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes. The girl clasped her hands together and bling-blinged her eyelashes. "Please~! I like you so much, Haechan!"

She tried to hug Haechan but I was close to drag him. "Woah, there, girl." I felt Haechan's gaze on me but I focused on the girl who was glaring at me. I smiled. "You probably know me by now." I said.

She folded her arms, rolled her eyes, flipped her hair and scoffed. "Jeon Yejin." I nodded. "Wow, you do," I cleared my throat and folded my own arms. "Don't be angry. I was just here to fetch the guy. His friends told me so." That's half-true.

"Oh, really?"

I nodded. I nudged Haechan. "Why did you even let her drag you, anyway?" I raised a brow at him. "I was forced." I shrugged. "She isn't even gravity." I said matter-of-factly.

"Stop!" The girl shouted and Haechan and I stopped talking. She pointed at me and Haechan with an angry glare. "What are you two's relationship?" She asked. "Friends." Haechan said.

She folded her arms. "I'm not believing that." I rolled my eyes. "Why did you even bother to ask when you won't believe? My salivary glands are angry at you." I said and Haechan chuckled.

"I don't know your name, either. That's weird. Asking me to be your boyfriend yet I don't know you." Haechan stated. The girl placed a hand on her chest and raised her chin. Something like a Carmelita Spats would do.

"I am Hyo Mia," I was expecting more in her introduction but she just said that and, "Haechan's future girlfriend." I looked at Haechan and we broke into howls of laughter.

I smacked Haechan's arm. "Dude, is she high or something?" Haechan wiped a tear from his eye. "Probably," She looked at the girl and leaned down on her. "Mia, look. If I have to choose a girlfriend in this school, I'd choose Yejin, and you're not changing my mind."

I put an arm on Haechan's shoulder and also leaned in on Mia. "And to be honest, the boys told me to claim my man."

•••