-chapter 11 ➵ he's jealous-

Yejin's POV

"Dude, that 'ciao, bitch', I swear!" I pinched Haechan's side but he just laughed at it. The guys also laughed and smacked their hands on Haechan. "Ow! Stop it already, assholes!"

"That was savage back there." Jisung commented and chuckled. "My favorite part was 'You already have four eyes yet you can't see through my lies'." Chenle said and high-fived with Jisung.

"Mi!" I looked behind me and saw Kira. "Hey," she ran towards me and suddenly dragged me away from the boys. "Is there something wrong?" I asked while she continued on pulling me to the cafeteria.

We sat on the girls table and Maeyoung suddenly bombarded be with questions. "Mi, why did I see you with the popular guys? Was that true? That you were making out with Haechan? Mi!"

"Wait!" I raised a hand at her. "Firstly, I was with them because Haechan dragged my ass to their group-"

"Mi, are you and Haechan secretly in a relationship or something?" Kira cut me off. I shook my head. "No. Secondly, what thay girl said is not true," I don't like lying at them, but I have to.

"I admit, I might go on clubs but why would I make out with Haechan?" She smirked at me. "But, is it true that you two are bestfriends?" I cracked a joint in my finger. "I don't know."

I looked around the cafeteria and saw Haechan in a table near us, together with his friends. "Hey, Chan. Lol," He looked at me, chuckling because of what I said. "Are we bestfriends?"

I felt a smack on my arm. I creased my eyebrows at Younghee. "You should know that you two are bestfriends!" I smiled slyly at four of them. "I'm not sure because y'all are my bestfriends." I said and looked back at Haechan.

He nodded. "Yup." I raised a brow. "Really?" He nodded his head again. I looked back at the girls and nodded. "But there is nothing going on between us, alright? And that was quick. We weren't bestfriends yesterday." They laughed at me.

I just noticed Yan-ne was the one who bought our lunch. I thanked her and proceeded on eating. "Mi, I don't like it that you and Di are just bestfriends. Can you two be more than friends?"

I choked.

Kira immediately handed me a water bottle. I gulped down half of its contents and looked unbelievably at Maeyoung. "What the Haechan?" They gave me that look again.

"What the Yejin?" I heard Haechan say behind me. I looked at him and sticked out my tongue. He did the same. I looked back at my friends.

"Mi, just tell us you like him."

"Why are you hiding it? You're so obvious!"

"I'm not even red." I said matter-of-factly. Thankfully, I just finished eating my lunch when the bell rang. I immediately wore my bag. "See ya girls tomorrow." I said and rushed to the room.

I slowed down halfway. I was thinking on going to the club, but what Jonseol said rang in my head. Since Jonseol announced that I was in the club and I said I wasn't, I should convince them that what I said was true.

Some girls might follow me around. I sighed thinking I would go straight to my apartment. I sighed and went inside my homeroom, slumping on my seat.

I heard shouts entering the room. It was Haechan and friends (lol). Haechan was near me now and he stopped when he saw my sad expression. He sat on his seat and looked at me. "You okay?"

I shook my head. "Are you going to the club after school?" I asked. He noddee. "Yeah, why?" I sighed and pouted. "I can't." He raised a brow and I told him to lean his ear so I could tell him.

"Thay Jonseol girl announced that I was in the club, making out with you. I have to make them believe, and just if ever someone would follow me, I need to go straight to my apartment." I said and backed away.

He gave me an annoying smile and ruffled my hair. "Poor you." I smacked his hand away. "Whilst fuck you." I replied and looked away from, folding my arms.

Finally, our teacher went in and I focused on the discussion.

•••

I don't wanna go home yet, so I went to the library to do an assignment in English. I told Maeyoung and the others, they came with me. They also have an assignment like mine, so we went to the library together.

We wrote our names in the library's log book. Younghee immediately found a dictionary and Yan-ne found a table. We all sat in there and searched the words given to us.

When we finished, Maeyoung was still scanning the thick ass dictionary. "Aren't you done with your assignment?" Kira asked. Maeyoung still scanned while replying, "I'm searching the meaning of horny."

Well, obviously, we're all perverts. Highly under my influence. Well, Jay first influenced us.

Younghee helped on searching. "Aww, what kind of dictionary is this?" Younghee snapped her hand. "Search for dick." I laughed at what Younghee said. When they reached the d's, they frowned.

"What type of dictionary is this?! One last time, if I can't see a pussy, the school must burn this book." Maeyoung said and Younghee scanned. "Ew, you guys are disgusting." Yan-ne said.

"Shut up, unnie."

"I thought you're going home?" I looked behind me and saw Haechan with Renjun. The latter raised a hand and waved. I did, too. I looked at Haechan and stood up. "What are you doing here?"

I heard Maeyoung and Younghee quickly closing the dictionary. "Jaemin said you were here." I squinted my eyes. "Such a stalker." I mumbled and Haechan chuckled when he heard it.

"Aye, we're going." He said and suddenly hugged me. I patted his back while the girls 'yiiee'ed. I broke the hug and glared at the girls. Haechan ruffled my hair and left with Renjun. He saluted at me. I did the same.

This guy. What is wrong with him?

"That guy," I looked at Yan-ne. "He's weird, isn't he? Giving out hand signs at Yejin." Kira and Maeyoung smirked at me, so is Younghee. "Guys, Renjun's nothing gotta do with me." I said.

Maeyoung snorted while opening the dictionary again. "I think he likes you, Mi."

"How come?" Kira gave me a look. "He wants you to focus on him instead of Haechan, that's why he was giving that hand wave and salute." Yan-ne and Younghee nodded.

"I think he's jealous. With you and Haechan's closeness, I mean."

"What the-when did guys like them like me? Thinking of it makes me puke."

"Guys like them? Is that some part two of Girls Like You?"

"Maeyoung, no."

•••