-chapter 22 ➵ sleepy-

Yejin's POV

I was gonna go to sleep after Haechan's call when someone knocked on the door. Y'all probably think it's Haechan, but getting dragged by someone is Haechan. It's a knock and Haechan has no manners.

"Come in." I replied and sat down on my bed, my blanket on my lap. The door opened, revealing the maid I told earlier to deliver midnight snacks. "Here are your snacks, Miss."

I nodded and pointed on my bedside table. She went in and placed the tray on the table. She bowed then left the room, closing the door behind her.

I took the plate of brownies and muched on it. I checked the time in my phone and it was nearing 10 o'clock. I browsed my social media accounts and checked out some notifications.

When I was the done checking every single one of them, I was also done eating my brownies. I grabbed the telephone in my other bed side table. "Get my tray and plates, thanks." I put down the telephone and my own phone on the table.

I then made myself comfortable on my bed and went to sleep.

•••

Did I mention I don't like staying in the mansion? Wow, that rhymed. Anyways, yeah. Just right about in the early hours of the morning, a maid came to my room to wake me up. "Just get me a breakfast here."

"I'm sorry, but I can't, Miss Yejin. Miss Soyeon's orders states you should eat breakfast with her." The maid replied. I rolled my eyes and messed my already messed up hair. "Okay. Tell her I'll be down in fifteen minutes." I said.

I stood up from my bed and I almost fell back. I grabbed a bath robe and entered the bathroom. I did my business there and after I washed up, I saw my uniform on my bed. I changed to it and did my hair. Dry it, that's all.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Good morning, sis!" I closed an eye (even though both my eyes are closed) at unnie's voice. She was at the bottom of the stairs with a wide grin.

"Good morning," I replied and she hugged me. "So, I'm gonne experience hell in two weeks? Wow." I added and she dragged me to the dining room. Jungkook was holding two papers in his hands while eating breakfast.

He sipped his.. banana milk. "Good morning." He greeted. I said the greeting back and sat on one of the chairs in the dining table. Soyeon unnie told a maid to place a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks for this." I might be drowsy, but I still have manners. "You're welcome." Soyeon unnie patted my head and I ate the tower of pancakes. I finished when another maid said, "Miss Yejin, the car is ready."

I sighed and stood up, my bag in my back. We exited the house and went down the stairs to the car waiting. The driver from yesterday gave the key to unnie and she went to the driver's seat. "Hurry your ass up!" She shouted.

I pulled the front seat's door open and slumped inside. I closed the door then buckled my seatbelt. I yawned again by the time unnie was also buckling her seatbelt. "Bold of you to be so energetic at.. six o'clock." I said, checking the time in my phone.

"Of course! I'm in Korea!" She exclaimed and blasted the music. "Oh, God." I mumbled to myself and she drove towards the school. Her blast of music doesn't distract me, so I slept for a good five minutes.

"We're here!" Soyeon unnie shouted again. I opened my eyes and saw the school in front. I unbuckled my seatbelt and kissed unnie's cheek. "Bye, sis. By the way, I'll get home late." I said and she nodded. I went off the car and she drove away. I walked to the campus and saw Haechan's group playing rock, paper, scissors.

Jaemin and Chenle was playing and Chenle lost because he has a paper, while Jaemin has a scissor. Jaemin smacked Chenle's head and they repeated. The smacking is alternate. And Renjun wasn't there.

I glanced at Haechan behind Jaemin and I felt like he felt my presence. He looked behind and we made eye contact. He stood up and walked towards me. "Mornin'." I greeted him when he was in front of me.

He didn't reply and locked me in an embrace. I was feeling sleepy again and I let my head fall on his shoulder. "Are you still sleepy?" He asked softly. I nodded. "I'm staying in the mansion, so, yeah." I replied.

He was going to drag me to their circle when the bell rang. Haechan bid goodbye to his friends first before dragging me inside the building. Of course, his friends went like..

"Hmmmmmmm."

"So you two are like a couple now, huh?"

"Dude, you're too young to get married."

"Shut the fuck up, guys." Haechan raised a middle finger at them and they just went off with a laugh. "Did you wake up real early or you just slept late?" He asked while we made our way to our homeroom.

"Both?" I shrugged. Haechan chuckled and we entered our room. As usual, the girls who has a crush on Haechan glared at me. I opened my phone and typed on my notes. I faced the screen to the girl nearest to me and let her read my note which says,

Too bad. You're not me :'P

I pulled back my phone and closed it. I sat on my seat and rested my head on my palm, still feeling sleepy. "Why are you still feeling sleepy~?" Haechan asked like a little kid and pouted.

"You know why." I said boredly. He put his arm on my shoulder then looked behind him. He looked back at me and kissed my cheek. "Hey!" I whisper-shouted.

He smiled. "I just wanna make you to stop being sleepy." He said and moved his head side to side, placing a silly smile on his lips. I chuckled and pushed his face away. "Alright. It's a success to you."

"Yay!" He raised his arms and clapped. I closed my eyes when I felt the stares on us. I opened my eye and looked at Haechan. "Don't embarrass me." I said

He pouted again. "I'm not~."

"Eh, whatever."

•••