-chapter 38 ➵ yejin-

Yejin's POV

Haechan and I went down to the first floor and saw the crew eating their breakfast. Seulgi passed by the stairs, holding a tray with five mugs of coffee on it. She accidentally glanced at us and started clearing her throat.

I glared at her and she just gave me an annoying look. I saw Jackson pop up from his place. He waved a hand at me and I waved back. He played Done For Me by Charlie Puth and went down, taking a mug from the tray Seulgi is holding.

"How's the night, fellas?" He asked, raising a brow and smirking. I rolled my eyes and Haechan just laughed beside me. "Let's have breakfast, you two!" I heard Lucas call us.

I shook my hand. "No, thanks, 'Cas. I'll eat when I get home." Lucas threw me that same smirk. "Oh, gods, what's wrong with you-"

"Perhaps you have already eaten." Kevin and Felix laughed. "Yeah, whatever. We're leaving this household." I said and dragged Haechan out of the club. "They're quite fun to be with." Haechan said as we left the club.

"Yeah, they're fun to talk with but it makes you freaking annoyed when they tease you." I said, holding on Haechan's arm. "You keep on holding my arm." He commented. I glared at him. "Maybe you forgot that you were rough last night."

"Oh."

"Oh, my ass."

I knew Haechan wanted to comment about my ass but I punched his guts first. "Don't even think about saying something." I warned and he just laughed. I stopped walking and faced him. "I'm going." I said and waved my hand.

I went to get a cab and one of it paused in front of me. I went inside, telling the driver my address. I looked outside the window and saw Haechan smiling and waving goodbye. I smiled back before the cab drove away.

After some minutes, I arrived in my house. I paid the driver and went off, clutching my phone in my hand. I slowly walked to the man gate. "Ex-" I was trying to get the guard's attention but he was a first.

"Miss Yejin!" He exclaimed and immediately opened the gate. "You should have texted your parents or Miss Soyeon that you are coming home so they can get you your driver." He said in a concerned manner.

I shook my hand. "I'm fine. I just.. can't walk properly, that's all." I said and held on the gate's pillar. "What happened, Miss?" He asked. "I woke up in the wrong side of the bed.. or sleeping bag. I might have misplaced my legs when I was sleeping in my apartment."

"Excuse me, Miss, but your parents told me to ask you this question. That guy didn't touch you, right?" I paused and all the things that happened last night rushed in my head.

"Deeper, baby girl."

"Stay still, I'm gonna eat you."

"Suck that. Oh, fuck, yes."

I nodded immediately, biting my lip. "He didn't, of course. We were both sleeping in the living room, but in separate sleeping bags, so we're fine." I said and my eye twitched a little when I heard Haechan moan my name in my head.

He bowed down. "I am very reassured. You should go tell your parents, too. Let me escort you inside, Miss." I smiled at him. "Thanks." He replied with a 'you're welcome' and we walked towards the house. He led me through the long hallway and we finally reached the living room.

"Thanks again." I said and he smiled. "It is my duty, Miss." He walked away and I sat down on the couch. Nako passed by me. "Nako." She paused and bowed at me. "Gomen nasai, Yejin-chan. I haven't noticed you."

"It's okay, Nako. Where are my parents and Soyeon unnie?" I asked. She looked up to think. "I think they are out, Miss. Maybe a link to business." I nodded. "Thank you." She bowed and left.

I stood up and climbed up the stairs to my room. I texted Mom and Dad that I'm home and placed my phone on the bedside table. I sat on the bed and did nothing for the rest of the day.

•••

I was almost late to going to school the next day because I just don't wanna go and I can barely walk. "I don't wanna go~. Dad, please stop Mom. My legs are tired." I said while Mom dragged me out of my room.

"Why would your legs be tired?" Mom stopped and looked at me with a wide grin on her face. "Am I going to have grandchildren?" My eyes twitched. "Mom, it's not like that! I'm just really tired."

They said whatever and forced me to go ro school. Thankfully when I slumped on my seat, Mr. Seo also entered the room. I was busy taking my notebook from my bag when Haechan leaned his face. "You're almost late."

"So, what?"

He shrugged. "Unusual, not unless there is something." I stopped what I'm doing and glared at him, rubbing his chin and raising a brow. "Shut up." I simply said. I don't want to argue right now. I'm so tired.

"Well, okay, I guess."

"I'll talk to you later. After class. No, after dismissal. Fucking asshole."

"Chill with the 'fucking' or I'm gonna do it to you again."

"Lee Haechan."

•••

After classes were dismissed, Haechan didn't drag me or anything. Today was also a miracle because he let me be today and didn't annoy the shit out of me. He even went straight home. Weird, but okay, that's more like it.

I left the room and thought about going to the apartment to clean up some things that I might have left dusty. I shrugged. There's nothing to do, anyway. I walked to my apartment and opened my bag to find my key.

"Shit.." I muttered. I rummaged my bag but my apartment key wasn't there. I stared at my apartment door and turned the knob. It was open. I don't want the suspect to panic, so I slowly opened the door and slipped inside.

I closed the door very slow. I went up the stairs and heard sounds coming from my room. The problem is, the sound is not of breaking things or drawing out cabinets, but moans.. familiar moans.

As I went nearer to my bedroom, the moans became clearer. I stopped and listened carefully. "What the fuck. Is that what I think it is?" I mumbled and walked in front of my bedroom door.

The moans are muffled. I raised my hand and wrapped the door knob. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I tried to scream but found no voice. I just stared at the boy who's moaning. I folded my arms and leaned on the door frame.

"Ah, Yejin.." He moaned and thrusted faster. Okay, let me fill you in. Haechan's in my room, masturbating. Yes, and he is using my name. Unlike my classmate who used our librarian's name.

I snickered looking at him sweat. I dropped my bag on the floor. He mustn't have noticed me because he was closing his eyes. "Fuck, I'm coming." I walked towards him and removed his hand from his dick.

"What the fuck! I was close!" He shouted and looked down on me. His expression calmed down a bit when he saw it was just me. I smiled at him. "I'll finish the work." I said and shoved his dick in.

•••