-s.chapter ➵ mommy-

(this happened in their new school, a month after they confirmed that they're now a couple)

Yejin's POV

I flinched from my bed when my phone rang with Haechan singing 'Happy Birthday'. It was loud since I let Jackson put a remix to it.

With sleepy eyes, I took my phone from the bed side table and answered the call. "Jeon Yejin here." I yawned and I smirked when I heard Haechan's voice from the other line.

"Did you just wake up?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" I asked as I went off the bed and took a bath robe. "I'm off to shower. Why'd you call?" I added and waited for him to talk.

"I just wanna say good morning to my devil." I rolled my eyes. "You're literally gonna call me that, huh? I thought you were gonna call me 'baby girl'?"

Silence.

Haechan groaned. "Shit, you're right. That's it, then. Anyways, get showered. I'll be waiting for you outside." He said and made a kissing sound from the other line. "Yep. See you in a moment." I dropped the call, placed my phone back on the table and went inside the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes off and started to shower. After I did so, I wrapped myself with the bath robe and changed into my uniform. I dried my hair with a blower and combed it to its right place.

I wore my shoes then picked up my bag from my couch and went down the dining room. When I got there, I saw Jungkook and Soyeon unnie eating breakfast.

"You finally went down," Soyeon unnie exclaimed and pointed outside using her thumb. "Your boyfriend is waiting for you outside." I nodded and went to the door to get him.

I opened the door a little and saw him looking around, waiting for the door to open. His gaze travelled back to the door and we met eyes.

He smiled. He pushed the door open and pulled me in his embrace. He kissed my temple and brushed my hair, not talking. "I miss you," He later spoke up.

I chuckled and softly slapped his ass. "We just didn't see each other on the weekend, what are you talking about? Did you really miss me that much, huh?" I felt him nod and grabbed my ass back.

I broke the hug. "Come on. I'm hungry." He nodded and we walked towards the dining room. "Good morning." Haechan greeted to Soyeon unnie and Jungkook. Unnie smiled and waved a hand while Jungkook just nodded.

Haechan and I sat down and we started to eat breakfast. "What did you do during the weekend?" I asked while putting a piece of lettuce in my mouth. I raised a brow at Haechan while munching it.

He was staring at me as he replied, "Thinking about you." My face flushed and I saw Soyeon unnie freeze. Haechan blinked and he also went red. "I-I mean, I just played games with the guys." He immediately said. Soyeon unnie sent him a look and continued eating.

"How about you?" He asked back. I took a piece of beef and placed it in his mouth. "Was busy renewing my list of books. I bought another two on Sunday." I said and he nodded.

We chatted a bit and after finishing breakfast, I kissed Soyeon unnie on the cheek. "Bye, unnie. See ya later." I said and dragged Haechan outside.

"Haechan," He stopped and looked at my sister. Soyeon unnie squinted her eyes at him. "Take care of our panda." Haechan pulled me by my waist and nodded. "Yes, ma'am!"

We went out of the house and I hopped inside Haechan's car. "So, about our endearment," He raised a brow as he drove. "Is it really necessary? I can just call you by your name."