0.2

Here I stand, in front of the misfits house. I thank my uber and get all my stuff out, which is way too heavy for me, so instead of smoothy getting it out it fell right on top of me, which lead to me falling down and getting crushed by the huge bag filled with clothes. 

I quickly stood up, kind of ashamed and continued to unload the car. Once he left I was debating if I should leave my bags here and go inside asking for people to help me carry, but instead I thought it would have been a better and more efficient idea if I try to carry it all at once inside. 

Bad idea, I made it halfway through the porch before i fell again, luckily on top of a bag making me have a soft landing. "Hey miss are you okay?" I hear a familiar sounding voice say. It was Cameron. "Oh. hey, Cam. I-I'm fine nothing to see here" I try to laugh it off while staring at the ground, but I couldn't be more ashamed right now, why am I this bad at making first impressions?

 I look over to Cam. "Holy shit wait.. You're Max?" I should probably introduce myself. "Yeah, uh hi. I'm your new editor and-" before i finished my sentence Cam took most of the bags for me, lifting it up. "Damn Max, I didn't know you we're so ho- I MEAN that you're a girl" 

Wait, didn't Sasha tell them anything about me? "Oh haha" I stumble, I don't really know what else to say. "Come, the guys would be stoked to see you." I follow Cam inside, while he didn't stop looking at me, what made me kinda nervous, and we drop my stuff off at the door "Guys, Max is here!"

Instead of a greeting we heard a loud "FOCKIN HELL" which sounded like zuckles, I think, along with a loud noise of something dropping, coming from the kitchen. "Guys I think I broke the pan" 

You could visibly see the disappointment on Cam his face. "Sorry about that, first impressions aren't really his strongest suit." I giggle. "That's okay, I'm bad at them too"

"Yo wtf who just giggled, it sounded like a fucking gi-" Mason walked up to the front door, where we stood. Once he saw me he completely stopped moving and talking, just started staring at me, back at Cam, back at me and then faced Cam again. "Cam, who's that hot chick" 

Did he really just say that? Wait- did he really just call me hot? I felt I was starting to blush a bit, and I hoped they didn't notice. "You read the chat dude, this is our new editor, Max", Cam says and Masons eyes widen a bit. 

"Wait this is Max?! I thought you said it was a dude?!?" He quickly turned to me "You're definitely not a dude" I start to giggle a bit, and put up my most 'basic starbucks chick' accent and said "Did you really just assume my gender?" Cam started to burst out in laughter. 

"Yeah I really thought my sis said that Max was a dude" Why would she say that? "I'm sorry to bring you in this situation Max." I raised one eyebrow. "What's the problem?" Instead of Cam, Mason answered. 

"Ok the thing is we don't have an extra room for you, right, so we thought oi doesn't matter right he's just gonna stay in a room with one of us." Hold up. "Yeah so you kind of don't really have a place to sleep if you don't want to sleep in the same room with one of the guys" Cam filled in.

Oh noo, big ono. I'm going to have to share a room with someone I don't even really know. Oh no. I take a deep breath and start fiddling with my hair. "Well, um, I guess there's no other choice. As long as I know the person I'm sharing a room with, it's okay I guess."

"Who's talking about sharing rooms?" I recognise that voice. That deep, soothing voice. "Oh we just talking about how Max and I are gonna share a room" I looked at Mason. "Hold up I never said-" 

At that exact point Swagger, Matt, Toby and Jay walked up to us. "Sharing rooms? It's about Max? When did he arrive?" Matt said. "And who are you" Swagger pointed at me. I've never seen him without helmet. I had to admit, he didn't look bad at all, none of these guys did. Mason walked up to me, putting his arm over my shoulder. "This is Max, say hi everyone."

Everybody just started to stare at me, and it was quiet for a solid 10 seconds, it was so awkward. I started to bite my lip a bit and stared at my feet, purely out of nervousness. In the corner of my eye I saw Mason started to stare at my lips, which made me even more nervous. 

"So since there has been a misunderstanding, we need to figure out where she is gonna sleep" Cam said, breaking the silence. "She just said she doesn't mind that she'll has to share a room." I removed Masons arm from my shoulder. "Um before we do that, I should probably introduce myself. Soo I'm Max and I'll be your new editor, and.." I look up to Cam. "I'll be living here."

"Well nice to meet ya Max." Toby walked up to me, and smiled. "You're going to fit right in, I know you will" I smiled back at him. "I'm Toby, the dude in the yellow adidas hoodie is Jay-" "Whats up Max" "he right there is Matt-" He waved at me, smiling "Whaddado" "And that short guy is-" Swagger coughed loudly "Thanks Toby for you're amazing introductions, very flattering" He pushed Toby to the side. "Hi I'm Eric and I respect all women" I raised my eyebrow at him, and a small laugh escaped. "Good to know, nice to meet all of you" 

I looked around a bit. "So um where can I leave my stuff?" I looked at the several bags and suitcases that Cam and I had thrown down on the floor. Swagger, I mean Eric, raised an eyebrow, ready to say something inappropriate, but held it in. 

"I already told you Max you can leave it in my room" Mason tried to put his arm back on my shoulder but Cam stopped him. "There's no way she's going to share a room with you, your room is a goddamn mess" 

Mason looked at Cam angrily and then looked back at me. "Don't worry it's fine, there's enough room for the both of us-" Jay stopped him "You only have a single person mattress in your room you cunt" "yeah so more than enough room for the both of us ey" He winked at me. "Uhhh.." I mumbled. 

What's even happening right now? "Mason shut up you fag" Cam looked back at me. "Let's just get your stuff to the living room and keep it there for now, we'll figure something out." I nod, that's probably the best idea, for now. 

When we walked to the living room Jay and Matt raced to claim 'the best spot' on the couch and Eric and Toby went in the kitchen to make a sandwich. I started looking around, and saw a giant pool in the backyard. I went straight to the window and looked at it in awe. 

I love swimming, when I was younger, my family always went camping. I always could be found swimming in lakes or if the place had a pool, in the pool. It's just so much fun honestly. 

My thoughts we're ruined by a scream of Toby. "WHO THE FUCK BROKE MY PAN" Mason started running into the backyard giggling like a bitch and Toby ran right after him. Eric started filming the whole thing. 

It kinda looked like one of those black and white movies, Mason was on one side of the pool and Toby on the other, Toby trying to get to him and Mason trying to stay away. Mason was now right at the door where I stood and I took my chance. 

I entered the backyard and pushed Mason in the pool. He fell in, screaming and waving his arms like an autistic bird. The guys started bursting in out in laughter, Eric still filming the whole thing. Mason came back up and screamed "Oi now you did it you little cunt" and got out of the water and now started to chase me. 

I ran as fast as I could around the pool but Toby caught me, and picked me up from the ground. "NO DON'T YOU DARE" I screamed and Eric, Cam and Matt all yelled at exactly the same time "DO IT"