0.9

Erics POV

"Pssst Eric, wake up dude" I groan. "Eric jesus dude cmon" someone whispered. I open my eyes to see Jay in front of me, wildly shaking me trying to wake me up. "What the fuck dude-" You could hear how annoyed I was. "Sssht! Don't wake Max up idiot" I look over to my left, where Max was sound asleep. She even snored a little bit, it was more heavy breathing but still, it was fucking adorable. 

Jay made me follow him to Cams room where everybody, except for Max of course, was. "So uhm, I thought we need to properly discuss this shit" Cam says, looking around the room. "What's this about cunts" Mason said, still half asleep. "Is this about Max?" Matt asks. It went quiet for a second. "Yeah", Cam sighs. "Eric and I were talking about her last night, and I heard Toby and Jay were as well, so I thought we should get this whole Max thing straight" he explained. "We should make a promise, that whatever happens, we will all still be friends" He sounds very serious. We all agree. 
"Hey Cam?" I ask. "Yeah whatsup Eric" Everyone stared at me. "So at this hotel, when we're at Pax.. Who's gonna share a room with her?" "We have the penthouse Eric" Matt said confused. "I know you idiot, but there are several bedrooms, and I thought the plan was that everybody shared a room with someone" I said, slightly irritated. "Fuck you're right, I call dibs" Mason screamed, which lead to everybody looking angry at him. 

Your POV

I woke up and noticed no one else was downstairs, so I checked the time. 1:42 pm. I should probably get up. Where is everybody else? Normally by now there would be people downstairs. I walked up the stairs and heard talking. I raised an eyebrow and noticed it came from Cam's room. "Fuck you're right, I call dibs!" I heard someone yell. Was that Mason? Or Jay? Their voices sound pretty alike sometimes. "Fuck off Mason" I think Matt said. So it was Mason. What is this about? "We'll just figure it out when we get there" He said. I knock on the door and it went silent inside. I open the door and see everybody in the room. I yawn and rub my eyes, since I just woke up. "What's happening in here?" I ask. Everybody just looked at me, and I looked back confused. "O-oh hey Max. We were just talking about our trip to pax, uhh but you were still sleeping, and ehh, and we didn't want to wake you up" Jay stumbled. "Oh okay, what did you guys discuss?" They looked at eachother. "uhh we uhh" Jay mumbled. "Just the time we need to leave, and the basics you need to bring" Cam added. I laugh. "You really are the dad of the group Cam" He laughed back. I looked at Matt. "Matt can I use your shower again?" He nodded and I took my leave.

The boys were relieved at how they fixed the situation, not letting her know what they actually discussed. 

~ Time skip because nothing really happened ~

We just arrived at the airport, and got out of the uber. Suddenly I hear two people giggle behind me, it was Matt and Mason. I turned around and crossed my arms. I looked at Matt's hand and saw a bag filled with gummies. "Guys" I exhaled, shaking my head, but I couldn't help to grin a bit. We stopped at a McDonalds to eat something before we left, and while I ordered my burger Matt, Mason and Swagger already sat down before ordering anything. I look up to Jay, who was also staring at the guys. "Gummies" I said and he looked at me. "Yeah, I know"
We got our food and I started eating, but Mason, Matt and Eric started to split the gummies between them, and Cam quickly stole one, which only lead to laughter. "How much gram?" Cam asked, chewing on his gummy. "25" Matt said and threw 2 in his mouth. These guys are idiots. I guess I'll have to be the responsible mom, together with Toby and Jay. "Hey Max?" Matt suddenly said. "Have you ever had edibles?" 

I shook my head no, and everybody suddenly got excited. "You HAVE to take one!" Mason said. "Yeah it'll make the trip so much better believe me" Matt added. "I don't think I wanna-" I said but Mason pressed a gummy in my hand. "Just one" He said. I sighed, my curiosity was winning. "Okay, I'll try one" Everyone cheered and I took the gummy, and we sat at the table talking for some time, until Toby told us we should get to our gate. 

I was walking next to Mason when I felt the gummy kick in. I started to look around and pulled Masons sleeve. "They know" I said and he just looked at me confused. "They know what" I looked him in the eye. "They know i'm high Mason, everybody is looking at me" Mason looked around and saw different men look at Max, not because they knew that she was high, but because Max is an attractive woman. He looked at me again. "Stop worrying Maxie, no one knows" He said and I didn't believe him. Instead, I just walked closer by him and he put his arm around me. I felt save.

We got into the plane and I got a place next to Jay, he got the window seat. As soon as we sat down Jay started looking at me. "Hey are you okay Max?" He questioned. I just yawned and nodded. "I'm going to rest my eyes a bit" He smiled at me. I soon fell asleep, using Jay's shoulder as my pillow.

Jay's POV

Max fell asleep on my shoulder, before we even took off. I looked at her. She's so precious. Suddenly I felt someone kick my seat. Trying not to wake Max up, I looked behind me and saw Mason smirk at me. Oh, it's on. I carefully tilted Max' head off my shoulder and turned around and gave Mason a stomp on his shoulder. "Ouch, you cunt" Mason screeched. He leaned forward and gave me a stomp on my shoulder. It turned into a fight that looked like two brothers who fought about the last piece of candy. "Okay that's enough" Cam said, who was sitting next to Mason. "If you wanna fight so badly sit together or something, you're gonna wake Max up cunts". I nodded, meaning to stop but Mason gave me one more slap. I looked at him angry and our fight continued until Cam had enough. "Jay, switch places with me. Now." "Yes dad " I giggled, and Cam answered with an eyeroll. 

Cams POV

I switched places with Jay, while also making sure we wouldn't wake Max up. I moved her to Jay's old place, the window seat, and I took her old place, while Jay climbed over the chair and sat down next to Mason. I checked my twitter and heard some laughter coming behind me. I turned around to see that Jay and Mason shared earbuds, watching shrek. These two really are two lost brothers. I laughed and turned back to my phone, but suddenly Max turned around in her sleep and rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled at her and relaxed a bit. I still can't believe she is our new editor. 

She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

~~~~~~~

Heyo! No drawing in this one, sorry. But please don't forget to leave suggestions!

Also I just hit 2k views, and I wanted to thank all of you :)

cya