0.3

Without hesitating Toby tossed me into the pool, and I let out a scream. Thank god I didn't put any makeup on. Once I came back up I heard everybody laughing and I couldn't help to giggle a bit, but tried putting on the most angry face I could and said "You're going to pay for this Toby!" Which only lead to more laughter. 

"Is that your angry face? Aww how cute" I started splashing him with water but he just backed away to the point were I couldn't hit him, so I got out of the pool and walked towards him. 

I felt everyone eyes burn onto me, since I was wearing a white shirt with a white lace bra underneath, which was very visible right now since the white shirt had turned see through. But I was too busy to notice. I gave Toby a big hug, which lead to him getting wet too. 

Mason turned around to Eric, who stood at the gate by the pool still laughing. "What ya laughing at cunt" Mason ran up to him and then hugged him too. "WHAT THE FUCK MASON!" he screamed and violently pushing him away, which lead to Mason getting pushed in the pool again. 

Then the fucking chaos began. Cam tried to push Eric in too, while me and Mason teamed up to push Toby in, and Matt and Jay came outside too and started fighting to the death trying to get each other in. 

In the end everybody was in the pool except for Eric and me, so I walked up to him. "Hey you're the only survivor here" I said, and he looked at me, smiled and turned to the rest. "You guys hear that? I'm the only survivor here ya idiots! I'm the king!" 

At this exact moment of him not paying attention I pushed him in too, and everybody started laughing again. "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT MAX" Eric turned around to everyone. "You guys know she started it right?" he said. "Yeah she definitely needs to pay for this" "yeah she did start all of this" "This was my best hoodie" Eric turned around to me. "Let's get her"

I screamed and ran up to the platformed garden while the boys got out of the pool and started chasing me. I need to think of something, quick. Oh no, this is a dead end. I looked behind me and Eric was blocking the only way out, T posing, and everybody else was behind him. 

"Okay let's make a deal, because you started this mess you are um.." Eric turned around to the rest. "What does she need to do?" Mason pushed Eric out of the way. "You'll have to flash us" 

I looked at him with a disgusted face. "I'm not going to fucking flash you guys what the fuck" Mason looked at me disappointed. "Oh I know, you need to take 4 shots to make it up to us" I looked at Matt. I'm a lightweight so this wasn't going to end well. "Deal."

We all went back inside and Matt started pouring 4 shot glasses filled with a brand I didn't know, and placed them in front of me. Everybody started to gather around me and started cheering. I downed all 4 of them one after another, while everyone started cheering even louder. Once I was done Jay reached out for the drink. 

"Fuck dude I'll join ya" Jay said and took one of the glasses, filled it up and downed it too, and so did Mason. "I feel left out" Cam grabbed the shotglass I still held in my hand over from me and started taking shots too. I already felt the alcohol kick in, I'm quite slim so I don't need much to get drunk. 

About an hour later everybody was either tipsy or drunk, except for Toby, but Mason and me were wasted as fuck. "We should play truth or dare." Jay giggled. "Fuck it let's do it", Eric says, "Okay Max. truth or dare?" 

I was laying on the bank, and slowly got up and started to sit. "Uhh truth" Eric started to think for a second. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I blushed a bit and looked at him. "Nooope. Okay now me." 

I looked around and focussed on Toby, or at least tried to. "Tobyy uhh truth or dare." "Dare." I smiled, and bit my lip a bit trying to think of a good dare. Once again I saw Mason looking at my lips when I did that, but Eric did as well. I pretended I didn't notice. 

"Uhmmm you shouldd" I adjusted how I sat a bit, and started hugging my legs. "You should lick a bar of soap!" Toby immediately got up, left and went back with the soap and licked it. His face expression changed to a very disgusted face. 

"This shit tastes fucking horrible" Everyone started laughing a bit. "Okay in that case, truth or dare again Max." "Whaaat, me againn?" I slurred out. "Ugh fiine, dare." Toby's face turned into a mischievous smile. "Give someone in here a lap dance"