0.7

Some time after, Eric and Cam were washing the dishes, and Cam signals me to come over. "Whatsup" Cam finishes the last plate and looks at me. 

"Hey Max, we made this christmas video but it still needs to be edited, we have several clips in a folder on the desktop, on the pc over there" I nod and walk up to the pc, and start looking for the folder containing the videos, and start editing.

After a while, I notice how I kept on smiling while editing this video, and Cam had noticed. "What are ya smiling at?" He walked up to me and stood beside me, resting his hand on my shoulder looking at the screen. What a tall man. 

"Oh it's just the fact that Mason got a huge bar of fucking soap as a gift" He burst out in laughter. "Yeah that cunt really did that, he's a fucking retard" I yawned, all this editing made me tired. 

"I'm gonna take a break for a second." Cam nods and launches himself on the couch and starts scrolling through his phone. 

"Hey Max, come take a picture with me." I sit down next to him. He makes a "ugly face" and I do the same, but still trying to be kinda cute. 

He took it and omg I look horrible in it. "Ewww delete that I look terrible" He looks at me. "Are you kidding me? You look super cute!" "Noooo I don't, please delete it" I try to take the phone from him but he quickly stopped me. 

"You know what, just to annoy you, I'm going to post this picture" I tried to stop him, but his long arms made it impossible. 

(THIS WAS THE FIRST DRAWING SO I MADE MYSELF AS MAX, IF U WANT TO BE DRAWN AS MAX PLEASE LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AND I'LL DRAW YOU NEXT!) 

(also i know its not that good, but its one of my first digital drawings so im still getting used to it!)

"Oh no you did not just post that" He laughs and shows me the post. "U damn right I did, the whole fanbase is freaking out" Damn, those are a lot of likes. I quickly grabbed my own phone and checked the comments.

user7 Who is that?
user42 Does fitz have a girlfriend?
kryozgaming What a handsome man
user87123 Check out my youtube channel!
swaggersouls Hands off my woman!
user913 omg I stAN THIS WHO IS SHE
user2 she's cute
user420 is she a youtuber?
user29 who's that clout chaser
themasonbradford MAX UR ADORABLE
user5621 succ
user68 WHO'S MAX?!
user3123 im ded

"Mason just said my name in the comments" I look up to Cam. "Please don't tag me or anything like that. I don't wanna be all over social media" 

He gives me a hug. "You'll be fine, we just gave fans a little juice" I giggle. I stand up and turn around, when suddenly from out of nowhere Mason appears, and jumps right on making me fall back on the couch, me giving me the biggest hug I've ever received. 

"Maaaaaaaxx ur so cute" "Mason you're crushing me!" "Mason she needs to breathe too" Cam says, with a slight worry in his tone. Mason squeezes me one last time before he let go, finally letting me breathe again. 

"What the fuck was that for" I say to him, laughing. "I don't know I saw the picture Cam posted and you looked cute so I came over for a hug" He smiled at me. "Okay byeeebyee" He said, and left as sudden as he appeared, and I faced Cam, making a confused face at him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Mason is a special kid" I laugh, and he does at well. 

-time skip-

I just finished editing the video and Matt walked up to me. "Hey are ya ready for the podcast?" THE PODCAST?! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT. 

I looked at Matt with a shocked face. "Uhhhhh I forgot about that. I'm not that interesting, so I don't know if it's going to be a good idea-" "Don't worry Max, if you get stuck we'll just continue talking. It's going to be alright." 

I nod and walk with him to the table and help him and Eric set everything up. We took all the mics from everyone and placed them onto the dinner table, and plugged them into laptops for recording. It wasn't professional at all, but it worked, and that was the important part. "So are we all set?" Eric asks and I nod. "Yeah I think we are" Eric looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, and then quickly looked away because I felt I was blushing. I hope he doesn't notice. 

Matt called everybody and before we knew it everybody was there, even Mason. "So shall I start this off?" Cam says and then looked at me. "Are you ready Max?" 

I nod nervously, and I feel Eric lay his hand on my leg, comforting me. "It'll be okay" I bit my lip, nod and take a deep breath. 

"Hello and welcome back to the Misfits podcast, rated five stars on itunes by 'mariah.watermelon', she says 10 outta 10 yeets. Thank you very much for that Mariah, a great five stars there. I'm joined today by Zuckles aka Mason." "Whats going on FELLAS" "inut aka Matt" "What it do" "McCreamy also known as Jay" "Sup" "Toby" "Hi!" "And of course, mr Swaggersouls" "Hello" "Oh and before we forget, be sure to checkout shirtz.cool and use code Misfits and pick yourself up some fresh gear" Cam added. 

"Oh but Cam, didn't you miss someone here?" Toby said, with his radio voice. "Yes, my dear Toby, with us today is none other than our new editor, Max" "Eh hi everyone" I said. My god this is nerve wracking. 

"Max here just moved in, in fact this is actually her second day here" Cam stated. "Tell us, what do you think of the place" "Well the first night alone everyone got either drunk or fucking high, so my expectations were right" Everybody started laughing. 

"Yeah Max here is a fucking party animal, aren't ya Max?" Mason asked. "To be fair, this was only my 3rd time getting really drunk" I said proudly. "Damn, only you're 3rd? You're in for a ride" Eric said and everybody started laughing. "Was this you're best drunken experience though?" Jay asked. "Nothing can top my first time getting completely fucked up" I said. "Oh really? What was that like then?" Cameron asked, smiling at me. 

"Hmm okay. So my first time getting really fucking drunk I was at this halloween party of my friend. I remember that I was dressed as a horror version of Zelda. So, after we played some beer pong, and other drinking games, we started playing ride the bus. Now I lost so I had to guess the correct answer, higher or lower, but I kept on getting it wrong. I had to keep drinking and that's when I got completely fucked. 

The rest of the night is kind of a blur, but I remember going outside with a friend, trying to search another friend who went outside for like 5 minutes, and instead of finding her my friend was convinced that the light pole was her, tried hugging it but instead banged his head against it and passed out. 

I don't know what happened right after that, I do know that I started playing Smash Bros on the wii with this person who chose Mario, and I got super angry and called a local pizza place called 'Mario's Pizza' and apparently ranted to him about how Luigi needs more praise since he's trying his best too." 

Everybody started laughing. "Oh also there's a video of me thinking that the floor had disappeared, so still dressed as Zelda, asking 'where the fuck the floor went' followed by me leaving the room hanging onto chairs as if my life depended on it" Everyone started laughing even more and the podcast got really fun, conversations just started flowing and everyone had fun stating their drunken stories, and more. I learned alot about the boys just then. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(yes, this actually was a brief summary of the night I firstly got completely fucked)

Also, 1k reads? Damn u guys are fucking awesome!

Cya in the next chapter bitches