1.1

"Well nice to meet ya" I said with a smile, as I focused on the guy besides him. He was wearing some rounded 3D glasses and I liked his style. He also wore a shirt that said 'damb.'

"The names Jaren, but everybody just calls me Smitty" he said with a warm smile, which I returned to him. "So who's up for some netflix and chill" John said, with a cheeky wink towards me. I rolled my eyes and giggled softly, and took place next to the white haired man. Toby took the place on the other side of me. Swagger took a place in the other corner of the large couch.

"Did I hear netflix and chill?" A deep, unfamiliar voice stated. "I bet kryoz is gonna fuck smitters" a different voice said, with a playful tone in it. It was Cam, who had also entered the living room and sat down on the last available spot on the big couch. "Mhmm, we all know you and swagger are secretly fucking each other" John said, with a frisky voice.

"You would like that wouldn't ya John" Eric stated while wiggling his eyebrows up and down playfully. "Ooooh can I watch too?" Toby said, in a very gay tone. Everybody laughed a bit at the conversation when I heard the same deep, unfamiliar voice speak again.

"In that case I'll just take the girl" I turned around to see a guy with big, floofy hair. He was wearing a shirt that said 'get racc'd' and had a cheeky smile on his face.

Art by me. Don't claim as your own, check my twitter out for more art.

I sketch my followers sometimes!

"Hi, I'm Ezra. Pleasure meeting ya woman" he said while walking to the other side of the couch, standing in front of me. "I'm Max" I said, with a shy smile on my face.

"Yeah I know, those guys wouldn't stop talking about you" he motioned at swagger, fitz and lastly inut, who by the way was just sitting in an egg shaped chair twirling it around. All three of them got a bit flustered when Ezra said this, and it was quite a funny sight. What did they talk about..?

"You asked us what she was like Racc, don't play innocent here" fitz said with a slight annoyance in his tone. Ezra put his hands in the air in a way like it said 'calm down bud' and just continued to grin.

A sudden sound stopped our talking, as we heard loud banging on the door. "LET US IN CUNTS" Mason's voice screeched from behind the wooden door, and Toby stood up to open it. Ezra quickly sat down next to me taking his place, to Toby's annoyance. He didn't say anything about it though. Ezra nudged me a bit and scooted a little closer to me, and I leaned closer towards John automatically. Very close, mind you. "You could've just asked to sit on my lap Max" John said with a playful yet mischievous tone. "O-oh sorry I didn't mean-" I mumbled, but kryoz quickly picked me up under my shoulders and sat me down on top of his lap. "John what the fuck-" I said surprised with his action. "This way more people can fit on the couch" He said nonchalant, and I frowned a bit at this. I looked at smitty who was besides me now and he just winked at me. 

"You have no idea what just happened to us guys" Mason yelled, while entering the room with Jay. His voice held an excitement that made me smile slightly. Everyone looked at the two curious about the story they were about to tell, me included. "So me and Jay were searching around for the penthouse right" Mason said while he put his hands in his pocket. "So were walking in this weird ass hallway, the walls were just old and weird like spiderwebs were everywhere and this creepy ass painting of an ugly man" he continued, "and Jay said he was scared like a bitch and-" Jay interrupted him quickly. "No no no I said that the whole thing was creepy and that I wanted to leave, I wasn't scared-" 

Mason rolled his eyes and gave him a playful push. "Yeah sure man you were scared like a baby now shut up" Jay was about to speak again but Mason didn't give him the chance. "So suddenly this door opened right, out of nowhere making Jay jump and scream like a bitch, and I slowly walked to it and saw it was room 666 and I swear to god I'm not making this up" Mason's voice suddenly got much softer, and I noticed Jay was getting very, very nervous. "And there was this creepy old lady walking out, she looked like a fucking ghost like she was wearing this white pyjamas and looked like she was literally dead" he whispered, and I could see his smile got nervous. He was scared too. What the fuck did these two do? 

I notice not only myself, but Toby too get a bit nervous about the weird story the two were telling. John noticed and softly squeezed my hand in reassurance. "She was about to say something but we fucking booked it" Mason finished, and Jay scratched his head a bit. "Yeah but the weirdest part was the room Mase, like it looked like the room from zack and cody from that halloween episode" he said nervously, and walked up to all of us, taking place on the only other chair that was still empty. "Yeah I'm never gonna walk to that hallway again man, jesus man" Mason added, and I heard fitz scoff. 

"Yeah I don't know what you've been smoking guys" he said, and Mason got very defensive. "Noooo cunts I swear that that just happened" he told, while he took place next to me and John. He gave John a quick glance and decided to change the subject. "Why the fuck is Max on John's lap" he looked at John annoyed. "So there would be more place on the couch" John's  voice was very casual, but I noticed Mason didn't like it one bit. He just huffed and focused his gaze on the tv, where smitty was searching netflix for a good movie. Toby had left the room and returned with a bunch of pillows, and made himself a little bed. 

We settled on a movie called 'Sinister' with a lot of complaints from me and Toby. We both didn't really like horror, but the others said we were gonna be fine, so they started it anyway. 

At one point a very scary thing happened, and I let out a soft yelp and turned around, putting my head on John's shoulder giving my eyes a break from the horror that displayed on the screen. I felt John pull me closer but I didn't care, he made me feel safer. I didn't notice all of the angry glares John got when this happened, unaware of the silent competition that was going on between all of them. 

The New Editor ~ Misfits x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara