0.8

After the podcast, me and Eric started cleaning the place up. "You fucking nailed it by the way Max" He says and looked at me. "You really think so?" I say doubtful and look back at him. "Yeah you're stories are the best" Eric is just the sweetest person. "Thanks Eric"

We finished cleaning the place up and went to the couch, where Cam was laying, scrolling through twitter. "Cam get out of my bed" I said and jokingly punched his arm. He looked up from his phone, and put on a mischievous smile. "Nah"

I just layed down next to him, and Eric joined us. The three of us started talking about whatever popped up in our thoughts, and before we knew it it was already 3 am. 

I yawned and felt myself slowly drifting away while Eric and Cam had a discussion about different types of bread. 

Cams POV

I noticed that Max fell asleep and started whispering. "Hey Eric, I think she fell asleep." When I looked over to him I caught him looking at her, and my eyes followed his example. Her lips are slightly parted and her whole face was relaxed. She was hugging her pillow. I bet she gives the best hugs.

"Hey Cam?" Eric whispered. "Yeah whatsup?" It was silent for a few seconds. "Do you think bringing Max here was a mistake?" I looked at him and raised one eyebrow. "No? Why?" 

He was still looking at Max, but then looked up to me. He shrugged. "I don't know. I feel like, it's the best thing that has happened in a while but also, I'm afraid it's going to fuck stuff up, you know?" He sighed, and brushed away a strain of hair that was on Max' face.

"I mean, you know. Look at her. I don't mind that our new editor turned out to be a girl, I don't care about that." He took a deep breath. "I do mind that it's Max. She's.. well.."

He looked at me and I nodded. "I know." We just sat there in silence for a while, both thinking about how this could affect all of us. It's no secret that Max is absolutely stunning, we all noticed that as soon as we saw her. I remember how she arrived, falling down on top of her suitcases and bags. I was in denial before I walked up to her, I thought she maybe had the wrong address or something. There was no way that was our new editor. And yet here we are. "Well I'm gonna head to bed" I say and head upstairs, still thinking about her.

Eric's POV

Cam had just left, and here we were again, just as the night before. Max was hugging her pillow and faced the opposite way of me. I looked at her for a while. Maybe I should head to bed too.

Suddenly she let's go of the pillow and turned around and started hugging me. It startled me at first, but I didn't mind it. Not at all. I pull her a bit closer and before I know it I slowly start falling asleep too. This feels so right. 

(this version of Max was requested by uwu_ZebRa !) (Leave your requests of what Max looks like in the comments, and she might be in the next chapter!)

I wake up and noticed I was hugging Eric. Oh god, maybe he hadn't noticed? It looks like he's asleep too. I take a deep breath. This is actually really comfy. Suddenly I became aware of how close I was to him, and I quickly moved away from him, my cheeks burning red. I grabbed my phone. It's 7 am, way too early. I stood up and grabbed my pillow and blanket, and threw it on the couch, softly, trying not to wake Eric up.

I looked through my bags and found my pyjama, the outfit im in now isn't that comfortable as sleep wear. I glanced at Eric making sure he was still asleep and quickly changed into my oversized tshirt and some pyjama shorts. 

I layed down on the couch again, and snuggled up into the blanket. I turned around so I faced the still asleep Eric. He looks very cute like this, even though he was drooling a bit. I grabbed my phone and snatched a picture of him in this state, and I send the snapchat to everyone from the misfits, including Eric himself, and giggled a bit. He's gonna kill me for this.

I yawned and put away my phone, looked at Eric one more time before slowly I closed my eyes and fell asleep yet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit of a shorter chapter, but that only means the next chapter is gonna be extra fucking long ;)

Also, thank you all again for the 1k reads! So epic.

You guys are super gansta ;)))