1.2

"You can look again Max" Jaren said, with a chuckle. I took a deep breath and turned back around, but not before I saw the face of a grinning John. I playfully gave him a little stomp on his shoulder. The movie had continued and it was still very nerve inducing, but the horror that was displayed some seconds ago was now gone. Luckily. 

"Where was my hug, I was scared too" Toby said with a fake offended tone in his voice, making me giggle. "Oh come here Toby. Are you Scwared?" Cam said holding his arms apart. He tried to sound like an extremely overprotective mother, and it made us all laugh. "No mom stop! You're embarrassing me!" Toby yelled, and we laughed even more at this little encounter. It was pretty cute, to be fairly honest. "It's more like a weird couple to me" Eric laughed, and Jaren immediately screamed out possible ship names. 

"Ehhh Camby? Toberon? GoodGuyToby? Ooooo what about Totz? HAHA NO WAIT TITZ! I SHIP TITZ!" Jaren screamed, and everybody started to laugh super loud, while Eric just repeated titz in a chant. "Jesus christ our ship name is not titz" Toby yelled back, trying to quiet out all the guys, who just kept laughing. It didn't help that Cam was laughing too, while a distressed Toby tried to get rid of the horrible ship name.

After a while it calmed down again and we focused on the movie once again. Yet again, another creepy as fuck thing happened and this time I just tried to focus on my feet, trying to ignore the sounds. 

I tried to empty my mind a bit after the screams I just heard from the tv and decided to grab something to drink. I stood up from John's lap and he pouted, making me only roll my eyes at him with a small smile on my face. Weird guy. 

I walked to the kitchen, avoiding stepping on Toby, and opened the fridge. To my pleasure, I noticed a big bottle of my favourite soda in it, and placed it on the counter. "Does someone else want something?" I called out, while I reached for a glass. "Yea gimme some of that too" I heard Eric scream, and I grabbed another glass while that happened. I placed them both on the counter when the rest started to yell out orders too.

"Oh can you grab me a glass too-"
"Hey do we have something to snack on"
"I WANT SOME OF THAT DRINK TOO MAX"
"Me too!"
"Max do we have some snacks or nah?"
"I just want a glass of water-"
"Do we have beer or something-"
"Ooooh I want som' of that too maxie"
"Just give me the bottle and I'll drink it in one gulp-"
"Shut up Mason your not gonna drink the whole bottle"
"I do what I want"
"Grab me a snack max"

I just let them scream while I bring Eric and my own drink over, ignoring all the orders. "Max where's my drink?" Mason asks, pouting. I just hand Eric his glass and take a sip of my own, and shrugged. "I only have two hands, Eric was first. Sucks to be you" I take place next to Toby his bed of pillows, and he hands me some.

"Awwe I thought it was my turn to get you on my lap" Jaren said, with a sad face. "I won't fall for that again" I said, with a smile on my face. I focused my gaze back on the movie that was still playing. Why are the people in horror movies always so dumb? 

Another scary bit came and I quickly placed on of the pillows in my face to avoid the horrid sight. I heard some snickering coming from behind me, where Ezra was. "What's so funny" I ask the guy, and he just gave me a sheepish smile. "It isn't even scary"

"Um shut the fuck up Ezra" I answered, and I was about to turn my gaze back at the tv when I heard more screaming. I'm so gonna have nightmares tonight. Fuck.

"You know what? This is a nope. A big ol' nope" I said, while I stood up. "Oh come on Max it isn't that scary" Jay tried to convince me, but I just turned around and pointed at him. "You can't say shit Jay, you just told a story of a sweet old lady exiting her room making you cry like a baby" I stated, and turned back around to grab my suitcase to unpack. 

"I didn't cry" Jay said defending himself, but Mason laughed at this. The others started to laugh too and crack some jokes, while in the background you could still hear the noises the movie was making. 

I grabbed my stuff and walked to the doors where the rooms were, when I realised I didn't know which one mine was. 

"Hey guys, which room is mine?" I said, turning back around. All the guys stopped their talking and just looked at each other, some shrugging while others were lost in thought for some reason. It stayed quiet, except for the movie noises of course, for about 20 long seconds. Then someone finally spoke up breaking the weird silence, and Toby decided to turn off the tv. He wasn't a big fan of the movie either. 

"Well we still need to figure out who is sharing a room with who, so uh" Cam started, and it became silent for a few seconds more. I started shifting from leg to leg awkwardly waiting for someone to start talking. 

Then somebody finally spoke up.

"I mean you can share a room with me if you want"

*Who do you want to share a room with? Let me know in the comments, most commented will be the person you're sharing with!

I want u to feel important and make the decisions with me in this story, so please lemme know!