1.5

The lights lit up the beautiful looking fair, the ferris wheel standing proud in the middle of it all. We all split up, walking around the place as I stayed with Mason, Jaren John and Cam. We stood still next to one of the games, where a giant charizard stuffed animal could be won, together with some other prizes.

"I'm gonna win that giant pokemon, dude" Mason spoke up, eyeing the large stuffed animal. "Mason, you'll have to shoot all of those targets. You're aim is way too shit" Cam bugged in, making Jaren, John and me giggle a bit. 

"Fucking bet" 

He paid the small amount to be able to shoot, as he began- only hitting 4 targets and 3 Non-Targets. Not the best performance, if I had to say so myself. "Told you" Cam snickered, as he got hit in his shoulder by Mason. "Here, now let the master try" Jaren butted in, also paying as he too started shooting, surprisingly well. 

In fact, he got enough god damn shots to receive a smaller stuffed animal! "Which one do ya want, Max?" He spoke with a playful wink, as he looked at me. "Me?! U-uh" 

Taking a look at the various options, I noticed an adorable looking little yoshi plush, which I of course needed once I laid my eyes on it. "That one" A smile curled up on my lips as I received the yoshi Jaren had earned for me, and I gave him a big, tight hug after, being watched down by the other three as I did. "Thanks, milk bag " I teased, as I clutched the yoshi plush close to my chest. 

"Aight, my turn fuckers" John finally said, taking a big hit off his vape as he put it away to try the game himself too. "Yeah, good luck" Mason huffed, a bit salty from the fact that he did such a horrible job. Normally he was good at this sorta things, and Cam the bad one. I mean, Cam so far was too baby to even try it anyways. 

The three of us watched John, who was insanely good at this shooting game. He didn't get enough points for that giant charizard, because that many points were basically impossible to get, but he did get enough to get one of the bigger sized prizes. "Yeah gimme that Eevee" He asked, and as soon as he received it from the tired looking worker, he gave it to me too, making me blush slightly. "Here ya go" He said with a bright smile, taking another hit of his vape. "O-oh, thanks John!" I squealed happily, pulling him into a tight embrace, while the plushi's we're kind of in the way. "Showoff" Jaren mumbled, semi-jokingly as he watched us, making me giggle. 

"Y'know what, I can do way fucking better" Mason said again, as he challenged Cam while he started the game again, Jaren watching the two shaking his head slightly. I watched the two for a moment too, but soon got pulled away by someone. 

It was John, taking my hand and leading me away from the other guys. "You wanna see something cool?" He spoke up, as we walking towards the center of the fair, where the ferris wheel was. I nodded, the two plushi's still in my one hand as my other hand was holding his. 

He gave me a small smile, as we stood still in front of the ferris wheel. He paid the man sitting in the booth for the ferris wheel, as his coworker opened the gate for us, a booth standing still just in time for us to enter. "Ladies first" He said, in a charming tone as I stepped in rolling my eyes a bit, yet a smile was formed on my lips nevertheless. 

He stepped in short after, the worker closed out small little door as the wheel started rotating again, taking air slowly. The lights of the city got very clear, and looked simply stunning. I leaned on the little railing, as I watched the beautiful city. "Woah" I breathed out, not taking my eyes off the scenery, assuming John was looking at that too. "Woah indeed" He mumbled, yet he wasn't watching the scenery like I was. He was watching the person in the booth next to him. 

The wheel came to a stop at the highest point, and the scenery was simply breathtaking. I looked over at John to notice him staring at me, but he quickly averted his eyes and looked at the scenery. I kept looking at him for some seconds, but soon looked back myself too.

There was a comfortable silence between us. Nobody needed to speak up. It wasn't awkward, but.. Peaceful. The faint sounds of the city were still heard of course, but they were soft. The wind softly blew some fresh air in my face, caressing my hair as the various, disco-like lights of the ferris wheel were dancing around on my face. 

"Max?" John spoke up after a minute, and I turned around to face him, waiting for him to continue. 

"Yes, John?"