1.6

Ayo, I'm gonna edit all the "Max" things to (y/n) so uh yeah. :)

But instead of responding, he swiftly leaned closer out faces inces apart. His hot breath tickled my face a little, as a blush formed on my cheeks.

"John?" I spoke again, so soft it was almost inaudible. I felt him inch even closer, our lips brushing against each other when the both of us suddenly backed away from the suddwn movement. The ferris wheel was moving again, and it had startled the both of us. That's when my brain finally processed what just happened.

Did Kryoz almost kiss me?

My eyes widen, the blush deepening as I quickly looked the other direction. A slight awkward silence between the two of us as I felt his burning gaze on my back. He was definitely staring.

I tried to calm my breathing, clear my mind. But all I could think about is how we almost kissed, and how I didn't stop him either!

We just sat in silence as the ferris wheel moved us slowly down, both of our minds far away, deep in thought. And before we knew it, it was back on the ground.

John got out first as I moved my head towards him again, a blush still on my face. He held up his hand to help me out of the small cart which I took, helping me out. A soft "Thanks" was heard as he smiled in response.
"No problem (y/n)"

When we got out, an angry Jaren was seen, with Ezra standing next to him. "John what the fuck you left me with the retarded dad and son" He joked, making John roll his eyes. Suddenly Ezra spoke up, a devious snile splastered in his face. "I see you took (y/n) huh? My turn" my eyebrows furrowed as I looked from Jaren to John and right back at Ezra. "Your turn? Wha-" before I could finish Ezra grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him in one smooth movement, making me crash against his chest. "What the fuck Racc" John spoke, trying to grab me back but Ezra avoided him easily by picking me up bridal style. A gasp escaped from my lips as I tried to free myself, but Ezra didn't bulge one bit.

"Ezra put her down" Jaren said, taking a step closer but the only thing that happened with that is that Ezra took a step back. He shook his head, that damned smile still on his face. "Nah"

With that, he took off, followed by Kryoz and Smitty. However, Ezra suddenly turned some corners, losing the others in the process. He still didn't put me down though. "Ezra put me down" He just looked down at me with a sheepish smile.

"Ezra."

He rolled his eyes and put me down, but grabbed my hand immediately after, pulling me towards some sort of haunted house. I guess we're doing that now.

He got two tickets, still not letting go of me as we walked to the entrance. "If you get scared you can always ask me to pick you up again" He teased, making me roll his eyes at me.

"You wish"

We entered together, as the heavy doors closed behind us leaving us in an dark hallway, an eerie silence filled the hall as I instinctively inched a little closer. Ezra saw this as encouragement as he pulled me even closer than before, and let go of my hand as he put it around my waist. I pulled away from him a little but he only pulled me close again. "Offer still stands" "Shut up"

We started walking, when a sudden sound was heard to the left of us, making me jump a little. The sound of glass being broken. My heartbeat fastened a little as I was on high alert, creeping forward with Ezra by my side.

A two way was seen, I looked up at Ezra and tilted my head as a question. He just shrugged and went right, pulling me with him of course. I heard a sound behind me as my head jerked back, only able to see a faint shadow that had moved away quickly. I wanted to see more but Ezra was dragging me along without stopping.

I swear that shadow looked human.

We came to a stop in front of a giant mirror. Was this a dead end? Before I could think more I noticed the same shadow in the mirror, but it was too dark to see any details unfortunately. I nudged Ezra, and he noticed too. He turned around squinting his eyes a little when the shadow suddenly dropped to a weird animalistic position and ran/crawled towards us. In an instinct I backed against the mirror, which opened like a door making me fall backwards, releasing myself from Ezra. A loud thud was heard paired with a groan as I rubbed my head.

"(Y/n) you okay?"

It was Masons voice, not Ezra's since he was the weird shadow all along. He moved on top of me 'helping' me up, but pulling me to his chest while he did. I just slapped him across the face. "What the fuck was that Mason!" Me and Ezra yelled at the same time, making Mason giggle. He just shrugged. "I was just messing with ye cunts" he had a wide grin, and I suddenly became aware that he was still holding me insanely close to him. So naturally, I pushed myself away, making him pout. "Awh come on (n/n) don't be like that" He said, trying to grab me close again but was stopped by Ezra. "Mason no" was all he said, as he then pulled me closer to him, only ending up in being stopped by Mason. They started bickering, and I just rolled my eyes and continued walking without them through the creepy maze. Their voices slowly faded away, too busy in their discussion to notice I left.

It took me a short while, but when I finally exited the haunted house a different person stood in front of me.

"There you are!"

Help me choose! Who's standing there?