1.4

CHECKOUT CHAPTER 1.1 FOR NEW ART (i drew raccooneggs)

Also sorry for the lack of updates, been focussing on my art a lot. In fact, a youtuber actually paid me to commission him! You might know him since he lives with Kryoz and Kugo now. It's pretty awesome. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

After we all finished our pizza's, it was time to go to the fair. The guys and I had already informed the rest of it, and everybody got excited about it, me included of course. 

I went to my shared room and put on some new clothing, and touched up my makeup and hair a bit. "Maaaxxx what's taking so loooong" Mason yelled from outside the room, I just ignored him and continued, when I heard the door open.

"Max are you seriously still doing this, you look beautiful now come on I wanna a cute teddy bear" he whined, making me laugh. I stood up and excited my room with Mason, and was greeted by the other guys in the main room. They were all laying on the couch, or on the bar stools by the kitchen bored out of their minds.

"Come on guys, let's go. What's taking so long.." I joked, while I grabbed my coat.

Matt groaned and pointed at me. "You're the one that took ages to get ready!" I gasped dramatically in response. "Did not!" He just rolled his eyes in response, while a small grin was displayed on his face.

The lift wasn't big enough for all of us, so we decided one small group would wait till the lift would be down and after that they would go. Mason however, was highly convinced it would be easily doable. 

"Ohh come on cunts just squeeze a little we can do this" he said, while pushing Jaren in the elevator. "Mason stop, we literally have a giraffe with us that isn't even in the elevator yet, this won't fit you stupid idiot" Ezra said annoyed while he was being crushed by Toby, who stood in front of him. 

After some more cursing and complaints, everybody was in except Mason, Cameron and I. "Alright let's do this" Mason yelled, and he sprinted full speed into the elevator, to surprise by the other guys. He ran right into Matt, who fell down while grabbing Jaren with him for support, making him fall too. It was one big chaotic event, and it turned even worse when the elevator closed, trapping them all inside. 

Meanwhile, Cam and I were laughing our asses off. "Well we'll have space when it goes up again, this was a great plan of Mason" he said while still laughing. "Yeah, I love this plan!" I said laughing back.

It went silent after a while when we were waiting for the elevator to come up again, until Cam spoke up again.

"You ready for the fair?" He questioned, and I shook my head excitedly in response. "I like that enthusiasm" he laughed, as he straightened his shirt a bit. "I just can't help but to be excited! It looked so pretty and I can't wait to step inside the ferris wheel and look at the entire city from up there.." I said, while I focused on the elevator doors, waiting for it to pop open.

We talked for a short while longer until we heard the high 'ping' sound, as the doors in front of us opened.

We walked in and I pressed the right button, and rested on the mirror behind me while listening to the soft elevator music in the background. I closed my eyes while waiting and felt like someone was staring at me. When I opened it I saw Cam had walked up to me and stood very close to my left.

"We literally have an entire elevator for ourselves and you still decide to stand this close to me?" Fitz just smiled in response and shrugged. 

This version of Max was requested by Blue_Hair_Princess :) Leave your requests of what Max looks like and I might draw her next!

When the doors finally opened, I rushed out so Cam wouldn't stand so close to me anymore, and I ran right into Mason's body, making him turn around swiftly. "The fu- Oh hi Max" His expression changed from annoyed to happy in less than a second, making me slightly confused.

"Oh sorry Mase-" He quickly cut me off. "Oh no it's fine Maxie" a bright smile covered his face as he wanted to grab my hand, but someone else beat him to it and before I knew it I was being dragged along through the door by Jay. 

"Yeah nah I'm not going to let Mason do that" he said with a sheepish smile, making me chuckle. We heard Mason yell "What the fuck Jay?" in the back, making us both giggle slightly. 

"Hey, cliMax" I rolled my eyes at the stupid nickname and see Ezra had walked up to us, walking to the left of me. I glanced at him angrily. "Don't call me that." 

Ezra only chuckled and winked at me. "You want me to come up with a better name? I'm not sure if you'd like it.." Ezra simply stated while that stupid grin was still present on his face. "Don't you dare to make it even worse" I spitted back, my brows furrowing. 

Ezra just pinched my cheeks in response "You're very cute when you're this angry, you know that right?" I felt my face heat up and my eyes widening, before Jay stopped it by pulling me to the other side of him. "Ezra no, don't do that to the poor child" Ezra groaned annoyed, but didn't stop him. I whispered a soft "Thanks Jay" to his ear, as we continued to walk nearing the pretty lights the fair was providing, while the rest of the loud and obnoxious guys walked behind us. 

This is going to be fun.