0.4

My jaw dropped. "Whattt oh my goood Toby" I held my cheeks in embarrassment. "I can't do thaat" They all started giggling like little girls. 

"Noo you have to you can't get out of a dare", Mason said, "I don't mind if you give me one." What is happening? "What why would she give it to you ya cunt" Cam yelled. "Yeah she should totally give me one" Eric added. He looked at me. "I respect women remember." I started laughing. 

"Okay let's do this fair", Matt said, "first one's at the kitchen gets a lapdance from her-" Matt wasn't even done with his sentence yet or Mason, Jay and Eric sprinted to the kitchen, Cam and Toby close behind them. Eric screamed. 

"I WON, I'M THE FIRST ONE HERE I WON FAIR AND SQUARE." Mason started screaming too. "NO YOU DIDN'T YOU FUCKING CUNT YOU PUSHED ME AWAY DICKWAT" "I STILL WON" "SHUT UP FAGGOT" Toby stood between the two. 

"Okay okay, Eric was first, he wins. whatever" They all came back and Eric grabbed a chair and, as happy as a man can be, patted his legs, signing to come over. I just looked around awkwardly. 

"Boyss, even if I did do it, I don't even know hoooww." "Just do something you think is what you do in a lapdance" Eric said, and patted his legs again. I take a deep breath and nervously get over to Eric, and sat down on his lap with my legs on each side of the chair. 

I looked behind me to the other guys with a 'help idk what to do' face but they just encouraged me to try. I just started doing stuff I once saw in a, ahem, sexy video, and I think it was pretty much lapdance like.

After about 10 seconds I stopped and got up and rushed back to my place, hugging my legs again. "That was the shortest lap dance I've ever experienced" Everybody started laughing a bit, and Cam hugged me. "You tried, I'm so proud". I looked at him and laughed a bit. "I had no idea what i was doing" "Well Max", Eric stated, "you're better than polish strippers, I can tell you that much." Everybody started laughing, i nervously chuckled with them but I had no idea what he meant by that.

We played truth or dare some more and I only said truth from then on, getting questions like 'how many exes do you have' (I never had a boyfriend) and 'are you still a virgin' (yes) and 'have you ever kissed a girl' (..yes) 

But when Matt asked me truth or dare and I said truth once more, he said "No, you've done too many truths now. do a dare" I hesitated. Wait why should I hesitate? You know what, why the fuck not. "Ooooookay! DARE!" 

Matt raised one eyebrow, and started thinking a bit. "I dare you to change your clothes except underwear with Mason." I was wearing my denim shorts, with a white t-shirt and Mason was wearing a shirt that said 'misfits' and some basic black jeans. I could fit in those. 

"Oi aight fuck it" Mason stands up waiting for me to stand up too. I walked with him to the kitchen, mostly focussing on walking straight and trying not to fall and I saw Mason was doing the same thing. I leaned up against the kitchen island. 

"Don't look" I said and turned around too facing the kitchen, not noticing literally everybody was watching me. I removed my shirt and shorts. Shit, I was wearing my good underwear. You know, everybody has their favourite and this was one of mine. It looked too sexy for something like this to happen.

"Masoonn don't you DARE to look but gimme your shirt and pants please" He turned around quickly, just like the other guys who were looking through the glass. I turned around and put on the shirt immediately, it was big enough to cover me so you couldn't see anything anymore. I started laughing. "Ahahaha good luck putting on my shorts" I giggled while trying to put on his pants, not really succeeding. 

Instead I fell down and hit my head on the floor. I squealed. "Shit Max you alright" I looked at Mason and started laughing again. "Yeeahh don't worry just put on my clothes" I tried to put his pants on once again, and I succeeded this time. 

He on the other hand was struggling. But- he actually managed to put it on. My shirt was kind of like between normal shirt length and crop top length for him, and my shorts actually fitted him, except for a certain part of course. 

"This is crushing my fucking balls mate" He screamed, walking up to the guys with me following him. The pants and shirt were too big for me, but I didn't really mind. It was comfy as fuck. "I don't know how long I can survive in this shit mate" Mason didn't stop complaining, and when Matt took a picture of him, he started complaining even more.  

"Fuck all of ya cunts I'm gonna go upstairs, goodnight." I hadn't even noticed how dark it already was outside. "Wait, how late is it?" Toby looked at his phone. "Oh man it's already 3 am." Toby stood up. "I'm gonna go to bed too." "Yeah I'm tired too" "Same here man"

Everybody except me and swagger went upstairs, so we just stayed behind on the couch. I was still drunk as fuck, but Eric wasn't that drunk anymore. "Hey Eric?" He looked at me. "Hey Max? By the way, you look good in Masons clothes." I blushed a bit. He changed seats from the chair to next to me, on the couch. 

"Yeah uhh where am I supposed to sleep" I mumbled. His eyes widen a bit, and he starts scratching his neck. "Oh shit Max I totally forgot" He looked at me, and closed the gap on the couch between us, making our legs touch. 

"If you want you can sleep in my bed tonight, I don't mind sleeping on the couch" "Oh riiiight there's a couch here, I totally forgooot" He started laughing. "Yeah there is a couch here good job on noticing" 

I started laying down on the couch, using Eric's leggs as a pillow and immediately fell asleep. "Goodnight Max"