The Reason Why

Author's PRO

"You called for me sir?" A handsome rad head asked his boss.

"Why yes Brick, I have asked you to give my a favor... well not a favor a mission." He looked into the redhead ruby eyes.

"You see... I need a wife... well I want a wife and I have the special kind. I asked her but she said no." He said kind of disappointed.

"Why would she say no to you." Brick asked confused.

"Well..."

*one week earlier*

A beautiful read head was walking into a casino. Most guys were looking her way just to see her.
She saw the person who asked for her and she wasn't surprised. She walked over to the table and sat right across for the person.

"What do you want Aku?" She asked annoyed than ever.

"What I cant see my ex girlfriend." He smirked. She glared at him. "Cut the crap and tell me." He glared back from her attitude.

"Why Blossom? Why would you think I brought you her for a reason couldn't it just be I wanted a simple conversation with you." He said bitterly.

Blossom leaned back and crossed her legs.

"For real though why did you ask me here?" She was determined to know the truth. "Well since you asked nicely I will tell you. I want to marry you."

Blossom's eyes widened from the statement. "What?" She asked confused. "I want you to be my bride."

She still couldn't believe it. "Why."

"Well I deserve the prettiest girl in Townsville and I need a wife for a certain thing." Blossom wanted to slap him but she needed more.

"What for?"

"I won't tell you until you say yes." He smirked confident she'll say yes.

"No."

Now it was his turn to widen up his eyes. "Why would you say know to this." He questioned. She wouldn't lie but he was quite handsome most girls would want to be with him.

"I don't want to be with an self involved and stuck up man for the rest of my life." She simply said. He wanted to hit her for her comment but there was to many witnesses.

"Who says it has to be for the rest of your life we can simply divorce." He stated.

Blossom hated anything that had divorce since her childhood revolved around divorce. "You know I hate divorces so just get it in you thick skull of yours it's a NO!" She yelled and walked out of the casino.

He glared as she walked out "I swear Blossom you will regret it." He mumbled as he decided to leave.

*present time*

"You see I want her and for you to get her I need you to gain her trust."

Brick raised an eyebrow.

"How can I gain her trust to you?" He asked. "Brick just tell me when she trust you and I will tell you what to do next. Got it."

Brick nodded his head in agreement.

"You can go now." Aku said as he pointed to the door. Brick walked out to his office.

He was getting ready for the mission that will change his life.