//2//

Author's POV

blossom was sitting down working on work while drinking coffee at a coffee shop. she was working on story to publish for the papers.

not paying attention to her surrounding she turns around t with her coffee in her hands and knocks it into someone.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry I didn't see you there." blossom said as she looked up and saw a very handsome man with blood red eyes. her face turned a little red.

"its okay I should of not stand behind you." he said with a laugh coming out. "I'm brick." he said as he lend out a hand to shake. blossom smiled as she shook it.

"I'm blossom" she said as she wiped coffee from her shirt.

"what is a lovely lady doing here?" brick asked as he looked at her table with her laptop and a half eaten croissant. blossom didn't know the man so she couldn't tell if that was him being friendly or flirty.

"I am working on a story I'm a journalist." she said as she gathered up her things and was ready to head out.

brick got nervous knowing he needed to do something fast before he lost her.

"would you like to meet up sometime not a date or anything, just friends." he said.

blossom sighed in relief knowing he just wanted to hang out as friends she was not ready to say another I just got out of a relationship again. "sure why not." blossom as she nodded as brick wrote his number and blossom wrote hers.

blossom smiled. "just text me when you have the time and place to met up." she said as left leaving brick alone.

he left as well up but with a smirk on his face knowing his plan was working and she was soon going to be rapped around his finger.

____________________________

sorry that this is short I will try and make the next one longer.