//13//

Blossom's POV

I feel embarrassed while walking back into my work.

Everyone was staring at me. Looks like they watched the news if their staring at me.

I slowly walked to my office.

My office that was combined with more people on each side.

I quickly sit down and turn on my computer. God I already whispers, please don't let it be about me.

I let my head fall on my desk.

"I'm excuse me miss Utonium?" I look up to see my boss's secretary.

"Mr. Scott would like to see you." She said leaving my space going back to her's

I sigh, I'm probably getting fired, yay....

I get up and walk towards his office. I was walking slowly trying to get my last view of this whole floor.

I look at the secretary and she nodded telling me to go in.

I took one more breath before opening the door. "You asked for me sir?"

"Yes... sit." I sat in front of him I'm obviously not trying to hide how nervous I am

"I'm not here to fire you." I sighed of relief. Thank god!

"So you can at least relax." I smiled embarrassed as he was able to see my nervous side.

"I'm here to give you an offer." I looked at him confused.

"Because of your stunt yesterday... I'm impressed."

"What?!" I asked as I was really confused.

"I loved how you stayed in character even after getting hit. We need that in Afganistán."

My eyes widened.

"Are you asking me to go to Afganistán?" I asked

"Yes I am." He said with a proud smile leaning back on his chair. I was still shook.

"Jee, I don't know what to say... it so unexpected." He nodded knowing we're I'm going at.

"Your only going to be gone for a month and you'll be getting one of the best places to stay."

"You have a week to make a decision. No later."

I nodded.

"You can go now." He said pointing at the door.

I nodded still not thinking, I left his office with a look of excitement and nervousness.

I quickly walked to my office trying to hold back my excitement.

But then it hit me.

I'm going to be gone for a month, away from my sisters, and friends.

I grabbed my phone and went into a group chat that was only me and my sister.

I texted them I had news and in no time they responded with questions.

I texted them the news that I'm offered to go to Afganistán.

They were shocked but then supported. Bubbles even offered to watch over my home while I'm gone

I smiled and was about to text back when I got a call.

It was from Aku.

I quickly walked away from this public area to outside on a balcony.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed with the phone in my ear.

"Are you still thinking about my offer?" I could tell he was smirking.

"I thought I told you NO!" I said about to end the call.

"Sweetheart it's only going to be a month then we divorce, a month that's all..."

I stood there thinking.

"Do I have to be there with in anyway?"

"No..."

I look at the sky. If I marry him then he'll stop calling me and I'll be gone for a whole month.

But... what about Brick...

I mean yeah I'm gaining feeling for him. I can't just ignore him.

But I'll be gone for a month and then get a divorce, I can forget about the whole marriage thing.

"Fine... I'll do it."