//16//

Blossom's POV

Why am I upset?

Why am I here sobbing in my bed when I should be going to Brick getting comfort.

Why does my heart want Brick when he's been lying to me?

Aku supposed to be bringing people over to get me fitted into a dress.

I don't want a wedding... definitely not with Aku.

My doorbell rang which caught me off guard. I ran to the door to see Bubbles and  Buttercup.

"I can't believe you are actual doing this!" Buttercup yelled coming into the house. Bubbles just hugged me.

"We are going to get through this." She said

I forgot I told her and Buttercup about the whole Brick thing before telling them to come.

We walked to the couch and sat down. For some reason I don't have the energy to talk. "Blossom," I looked at Bubbles who grabbed my hand.

"Do you really want to do this?" I shook my head. "You don't have to do this."

"Yes I do, you can't take back anything with Aku."

It was silent.

"Well that asshole has to deal with it, I don't want you to go back into a toxic relationship." I looked at Buttercup.

"I told you, when I get back from Afganistán we will get a divorce."

They both rolled their eyes.

The doorbell rang again but Bubbles went to go get it.

A bunch of people with racks of dresses came in. "Looks like their here for you Bloss."

I got up and showed them to my room, I told them were to put the racks at.

They measured me and took out dresses Aku chose, if I'm going to have a wedding at least let me pick the dress.

After about five dresses I found one that I'm okay with.

The people awed while Bubbles and Buttercup looked at me worried.

They took the dress and left.

Looks like I'm going to have to get Aku's final say.

I felt a tear fall from my cheek.

Bubbles and Buttercup probably noticed since I felt their arms wrap around me.

I fell to the ground sobbing.

"Blossom, it's not to late to change your mind."

________
Sorry about the writing today and my grammar

Just to remind you it's not edited