//1//

Brick's PRO

I was getting ready to leave to the town to search for this Blossom chick for my boss. "Yo dude!" I recognized that voice.

"What do you want Butch?"

"Your going to need a few stuff if you want to catch that cutie." Butch said as he smirked. I raised an eyebrow. "Don't say that in front of the boss."

"I know. But your going to need her picture and a few gadgets I heard she's a tough one."

I looked at the picture. My eyes widened, how could my boss get this?, then I snapped back into reality. "Thanks." I say coldly

Butch rolled his eyes and walked towards him. "You know the hardest part of being a spy?"

I looked at him annoyed. "What."

"Not hooking up with anyone while in the job."

"I'm not interested in anyone and I don't care since I get the job done." I said still packing up.

Butch shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever you say bro."

Boomer came in with a tuxedo. We Both looked at him. "What are you wearing." Butch said trying not to laugh. "I'm going on a date and I want to look good."

"Boom if they keep cheating on you there is no point in dating." I said simply.

"I know but here's the thing she different from the rest. You'll see if we get through this date." Boomer said as he walked out forgetting what he actually came there to do.

Butch and I rolled their eyes.

"Why am I here." I muttered to myself

Blossom's PRO

"I can't believe he said that."

"I know." I said as I took a bite out of my burger. Yeah i eat burgers deal with it.

"I mean didn't he break your heart." I looked at Bubbles. "You has to bring that up."

"Sorry." Bubbles said.

"But still why say that." My sister Buttercup said. I shrugged my shoulders to show confusion.

I saw Buttercup take a huge bite on her burger while Bubbles here was eating a salad. "Why aren't eating?" Buttercup questioned Bubbles.

"I have a date tonight so I don't want fill up my appetite." I smile and nod to act like I cared. "So who's the guy?" I asked.

"I'm not saying but if this date goes well then I will tell you guys." I smile and went back to my food. I still could t stop thinking on what Aku said to me.

I wanted to go back to him and yet I knew that was bad he also said that it was for something so I couldn't let my gourd down. I want to find out what he really want.

"You okay?" I hear Buttercup ask.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Are you sure because you zoned out." Bubbles added.

"YEAH. I'm fine." I said annoyed.

I went back to eating and my thoughts.