//8//

Authors POV

Blossom and Brick were at a restaurant since Brick wanted to take her out for lunch.

"Table for two." Brick said as he was getting their table.

"Okay... right this way!" The waiter said as he grabbed two menus and showed them to their table.

They both smiled and followed the waiter.

"So is this a date?" Asked the waiter as you could see a smirk on his face.

"No! Just friendly lunch." Blossom answered as Brick blushed. "Good to know." The waiter winked as he placed the menus down on their table.

He then walked away.

"Did he just wink?" Blossom asked as she was confused. "I hope not." Brick said and a low growl was heard.

"Did you just growl?" Blossom asked.

Brick looked at her confused. "No. No I didn't." He lied

Blossom squinted her eyes as she knew he was lying but decided to brush is off.

"What would you like to drink?" The same man came back with a note pad.

"I'll take a water." Blossom said

"I'll take a coke." Brick said as the waiter nodded and walked off.

"So what do you do for work?" Blossom asked as she never really got an answer

Brick looked at her with wide eyes as he didn't have an answer for that... well not a good answer.

"I'm currently unemployed." He said as Blossom looked at him suspicious.

"What was your last job?" She asked.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked getting a little nervous.

"I'm just curious." Blossom stated as she crossed her arms and smiled.

"Here are your drinks." The waiter came back. Blossom smiled and took a sip of her water.

"Would you like to order?" He asked as Blossom nodded.

"I'll take a garden salad." Blossom said. "I'll get a burger with fries." Brick said as well and then the waiter was off.

"Why are you eating a garden salad?" Brick asked

"I need to lose some weight. I feel fat." Blossom admitted. "Why did I say that?" Blossom asked herself.

"Your perfect just the way you are." Brick said as Blossom looked up to look at him.

She smiled and a small blush formed on her face.

"Thanks." She said as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

He smiled back and placed his hand on her hand which was on the table.

"Here is your food." The waiter came back ruining the moment. Brick rolled his eyes as he was annoyed.

"Enjoy." The waiter was gone.

"Let's eat!" Blossom said as she started eating.

"Yeah... lets." Brick smiled