//12//

Third Person POV

Brick was driving off to work to give Aku everything he's learned

While driving his mind went back to Blossom.

How he wanted to kill the guy who punched her in the face. And there was nothing stopping him.

He parked and hopped out of his car going straight to Aku's office.

But got stopped by Butch. "Your still going to rat her out even though you love her." He whispered

Brick stopped. "I don't love her, I have a small high school crush which will go away."

But he also thought about how much he wanted to kiss her and hear her say "I love you."

He shook his head.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Butch asked

Brick looked at him and started to walk back to Aku's office.

He burst through the doors having them close fast right after he had taken his first step.

Aku looked at him.

"Do you have more information for me?" He asked with smile.

Brick looked down.

"I quit..." he mumbled.

"What?!" Aku asked showing a face full of annoyance and anger.

"I quit!" Brick yelled looking at Aku straight in the eyes with anger.

Aku looked at him. "Why?"

Brick looked down again not wanting to answer him.

"WHY!" Aku yelled in anger. His best agent was quitting.

"Because I LOVE BLOSSOM!" Brick yelled getting a face of frustration from Aku.

"You love her?" He started to laugh.

"What makes you think you have any chance with her." His laughter getting quieter.

"I mean not after this?! If she knows what you have done your going to be nothing to her." He said with a glare

"You better be glad that if she says yes to this last proposal. Because is she says no.... expect her to say the same thing to you."

Brick was soon grabbed by two guards.

He was being dragged to the entrance of the office for were he was told not to come back. Or expect to not come back to his home.

He mumbled but soon got into his car.

A frown was still on his face.

He knew that Aku had the balls to tell Blossom everything about him.

He had to get to Blossom.

____________

Short chapter I know...

Hope you enjoy