//10//

Authors POV

Butch and Boomer were knocked out on their brother's couch

Brick has dragged them to his house to watch Blossom on tv. Well they didn't know that.

"WAKE UP!" Brick yelled getting screams from his brothers.

"What the hell BRICK!" Butch yelled as he sat up looking at the t.v in front of him.

Boomer was just rubbing his ear from the buzzing.

"You guys were asleep." Brick said as his hands were on his hips.

"Why do you care so much?" Boomer asked still rubbing his ears. Butch nodded as he also want a answer.

Brick rubbed the back of his neck.

"Blossom's going to be on t.v..."

Both brothers looked at him confused. "Yeah? So." Butch said as he didn't care

"You know you really don't have to be a true friend to her right?" Butch said as Boomer nodded.

Brick chuckled nervously.

"Wait?..." Boomer said connecting the dots.

"YOU LIKE HER!" Boomer screamed as a smirk formed on his lips.

Butch was shocked.

"WHAT NO I DONT!" Brick said laughing nervously. For some reason he's a bad actor in front of his brothers.

"You know you can't like her." Butch said. "You would be fired or worse, killed."

"I know... that's why I don't like her."

Brick attention went to the oven were the clock showed 4:55.

Brick grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to the channel that Blossom was going to be on.

*on tv*

"A protest is going on at the city hall." A women sitting down said as she looked over to a man

"Why don't we take it Blossom, Hi Blossom."

"Hi, Charles. Here at the city hall there seems to be a protest going for animal cruelty." Blossom said as she kept a straight face.

"And..." before Blossom could finish a man took her mic.

"This is WRONG! The mayor and everyone in there should be a doing something about the animals in this earth!" The man screamed

"Sir can I get my mic back?" Blossom asked politely trying to get her mic.

"Can't you see I'm talking!" He said going back to the camera.

"I think they should be arrested! For letting animals get harmed in anyway."

Blossom soon got her mic away from the man.

"Okay well... This just shows how chaotic this place is." Before she could finish the man slapped her and ran off.

Blossom hold her cheek with a awe face but smiled.

"Why don't we go back to you Charles?" She said still smiling.

"Yeah why don't we... wow are you okay?" He asked as the tv showed him and the women not Blossom.

*tv gets turned off*

"THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" Brick yelled as he turned off the tv.

Boomer was shocked and worried.

Butch laughed but soon get hit by Brick. "Hey?!" He groaned as he rubbed his head.

"That's not funny!" Brick said as his face showed anger.

"Why should you care it's not like your her actual friend?" Boomer said trying to get Brick to confess.

Brick grumbles and and paces around the room

He wants to rush down to Blossom and make sure she's okay.

He wants to hug her, and hopes this is just a dream that she got hit.

Then he realized. He does like Blossom.

He never felt this way before. I had missions like this but he never felt attraction for them.

"Fine... I like her." Brick said admitting his defeat.

"Dude..." Butch said as he pushed his hair back and sat back on the couch shocked.

"Your dead..." Butch mumbled

Boomer smiled as he was right. "I knew it!" But his smile soon faded as he realized Brick's situation.

"So what happened now?" Boomer said worried

"I don't know?"