//5//

Authors POV

Brick was walking back into his work when he randomly started thinking about Blossom

"Ugh!" He shook his head trying to forget it.

He was walking when two guards stopped him.

"Name." One said as Brick looked up.

"Brick Jojo." Brick said as he showed his badge.

They both nodded and let Brick in.

Brick rolled his eyes as he was over the two guards when everyone in the office could fight for themselves.

"Hey Brick." Brick turned around to see Butch. "Hey." Brick with a little bitterness.

"So how are things going with Blossy!" Butch asked.

"It's fine." Brick replied remembering Blossom again.

"Ugh." He groaned as he wanted the picture out.

"What?" Butch asked being confused and worried.

Brick looked at him and shook his head. "Nothing." Brick turned the nob and walked into Aku's office

"Hello Brick." Aku said with a mischievous smile.

"Hey." Brick said looking at the ground. "Got any information?" Aku asked

"Well she did tell me you were the asshole of all of her relationships." Brick told the truth.

Aku growled

"You cheated on her?" Brick asked looking down as he didn't want to look into his boss's eyes.

"What?!" Aku questioned. He slammed his hands on the desk as he said that.

"You cheated on her." Brick said in a statement and louder for Aku to hear him.

"That is none of your business." Aku said going back to his papers

For some reason Brick wanted to punch Aku but he didn't.

"Keep it up Brick. Your doing great." Aku smirked and motioned Brick to leave the room

Brick obeyed and left the room.

Once he was out his mind was back on Blossom.

He shook his head and left the building.

"Ugh." He groaned as his mind was saying keep doing what your doing but his heart was saying

Stop