Chapter 4

Author's Perspective

The same day... 

The ravenette was desperate to meet one of his dreams and he dragged his bestie out of the college as the bell rang.

"Hey, Jungkookie won't you wait for your other friends to join" Jimin said as he turned to look at his best friend over his shoulder.

"Yahoo! Jiminssi I will tell them later" 

He started his car engine and Jimin put on his seat belts and they drove to the same spot.

~~~

"Jeon fucking Jungkook, it's already 3 hours and we are stuck in this car, he won't come, I am sure" The little red head said annoyingly.

"Shut up! And play some games on your phone" said the ravenette while looking through the window of his car waiting for the dream boy to pass by.

"I have already played at least hundred times and I am bored as hell, If you're not gonna take me home right now, I swear I will break down all your bunny teeth in a single punch" the angry mochi stated with anger and stomped his hand on Jungkook's thigh who shook surprisingly as his thigh got hurt.

"Okay fine!" The male sounded defeated and started his car engine with a little pout on his face.

"Stop making these faces, I am not gonna help you now little bun" said the mochi.

"Ok I won't do that again but please don't refuse to help me" 

The older male sighed defeatedly and nodded at his bestie's request.

~~~

After 3 days...

"Did you find your dream boy bun?" Hoseok exclaimed as the friends joined each other in the canteen.

The youngest shook his head as a no. 

"Aww, don't worry you will find him soon"

"Thanks Hobi hyung" 

"Maybe he was just dreaming, he won't find the dream boy because that's not even real and he refuses to admit it" Jimin stated coldly while texting someone on his phone.

"Shut the fuq up you little red head mochi, If you won't then I will shove this phone in your mouth so that you will stop throwing out the dead cells that you're speaking" the angry bunny said. 

"Ahhh Jungkook~~ah that's so unfair you always say other hyungs and disrespect me all the time. Why the hell are you even saying this to me?" 

Jimin said a little pissed and peered at him as the anger raised in him.

"Hajima! you boys always fight with each other" Yoongi came between them.

"Yooni~~ he starts first" 

"No hyung he started first" said the ravenette.

"I am not gonna talk to you ever in my life" Jimin said crossing his arms.

"Good for me," Jungkook said and stuck his tongue out teasingly.

Yoongi and Hoseok just giggled at them because they knew very well they both would make that up together later because it's always normal for them to fight together.

~~~

"Jungkook I want more ice cream" Jimin whined and looked at Jungkook's ice cream as they were waiting at the same spot in the car.

"Here have mine" Jungkook gave him his rest of the ice cream and the mochi smiled happily with his eyes shut and started to lick the ice cream in his little hands.

Who could ever believe after watching them together that the two just had a fight with each other a while ago. They truly were inseparable even after their little stupid fights which was totally normal for them.

The routine continued for almost a week, they used to go there and wait for the dream boy to come while watching through the window of the car and Jimin never complained but always was there with his best friend.

~~~

The next day...

"Jungkook we are in this car for hours and I am hungry now, please let's go and eat something together" Jimin whined.

"Please wait a little more..." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook it's been a whole big fat one week since we are looking for him and it's been two weeks since you last saw him, why are we repeating this all the time, I am tired now and stop this nonsense" Jimin finished the sentence with a huff.

"You are right Jimin, I am so sorry for wasting your time, let's go and eat" Jungkook sounded a little upset because who won't be after waiting for almost 2 weeks and still didn't get any single clue about it.

"Hey man! I didn't mean to hurt you" Jimin panicked as he saw his friend's miserable expression.

"I am not hurt by you, maybe you are right. It was just a dream as always and come on let's go and eat" he started his car engine.

"Are you okay buddy?" Said the red head.

The ravenette nodded.

"I know a cafe with a bakery here let's go and have something" the red head stated and the ravenette drove him to the place.

~~~

Both the male entered the beautiful bakery and the old lady in the bakery raised her head up to look at them as she heard the sound of the bell ringing at the door.

"Two coffees with two slices of carrot cake and waffles," Jimin said at the counter and the lady nodded.

They then sat on the chair and waited for their order to come.

"Hey man just forget it, don't be sad like this." Jimin said as he looked at his friend whose head was hung low with sadness.

"I am fine" he said, more whispered.

Jimin smiled sadly at him.

Later...

"Your coffee with carrot cake and waffles sir" the waiter arrived and placed the order on the table.

Jungkook's head was hung low but he raised his head quickly as he heard the same familiar voice. 

The same voice which was stuck in his head for the last two weeks, the voice which was heavenly for his ears, the voice he was dying to hear again, the voice he was searching for so long...

....the voice of his dream boy.

The ravenette's eyes caught the blonde's eyes and they looked at each other with sparkles in their eyes.

Jungkook stood up quickly and looked carefully at the male in front of him while holding a bunny smile on his brighten up face.

The standing blonde chewed up his bottom lip nervously while holding the tray near to his chest as he peered with his ocean blue eyes through his silver blonde hair to look at the young handsome boy in front of him. 

"H-hi" the ravenette spoke up. .

"H-hi" the blonde replied and the bunny boy's heart was about to come out of his chest as it started to beat with an unrealistic pace.

****

So he finally found him😊

♥️ Happy 2019!

Hope you like it.