Chapter 45

After a week...

Taehyung's Perspective

I was peacefully lying on the bed and my eyes flickered as the sun rays hit my eyes. I snuggled into the comfortable bed and slowly opened up my eyes to meet with my baby sleeping next to me. 

His small delicate feet were poking out of the blankets and I kissed them. They were softer than my lips. 

He was snoring cutely and I wrapped him into the warm blankets

He was snoring cutely and I wrapped him into the warm blankets. I pecked his fragile cheeks and he snuggled into my neck to find some warmth and I pulled him closer to me. 

I found it cute and I chuckled at his adorable movement. I brushed my fingertips on his hair and they were very soft and shiny. He had raven hair just like his appa.

"Ahh, these breezes, it's a very beautiful weather, isn't it Tae?" He asked me as we both stood near the window as the breezes were hitting our face.

"Yes Kookie, it's so relaxing" I closed my eyes and spread my arms out as I inhaled the fresh air coming with the breezes. 

I slowly opened up my eyes and turned to look at the the handsome ravenette besides me who had his eyes stuck on me.

"Kookie?" I asked as I caught him staring at me and seriously his eyes were doing things to me. I felt the heating up in my cheeks and I looked away to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Tae?" He whispered and I turned to see him. I looked at his handsome face and his beautiful ravenette hair flew in the air and fell on his forehead making his head look like a coconut and I burst out into laughs. To be honest, he was looking very cute.

"What?" He asked in confusion and I stepped closer to him and brushed his hair with my hands. I softly side parted them, revealing his forehead which made him look super sexy.