Chapter 28

Author's Perspective

The ravenette was having a meeting in his office about the starting of their new fashion brand. 

"Sir the contest will start next week and many new fashion designers have applied for it," the manager said.

"That's great, let's work together with all the dedication and work." Jungkook said at the end of the meeting and other employees stood up after bowing at their boss.

Jungkook then stood up and went to his cabin and he was welcomed by a pair of arms.

"Oppa, good morning" Rose greeted as she hugged him.

"Good morning" Jungkook broke the hug and sat on the grand chair as he started to work again.

"I am working on a big deal, Rose I really don't have any time today so better leave me" Jungkook stated coldly.

"Oppa, I won't disturb, I will just sit here and see you working" she sat on a chair in front of his large desk. Jungkook sighed and started to work again.

~~~~

"Hyungie I am scared," Taehyung said as he held his passport and tickets in his hands.

"Don't worry about it dear, I will be there with you" Jin said and patted his back.

Taehyung nodded and looked at the tickets. He felt bad for leaving the place where it all started. He sighed as a tear scrolled down his pale cheek.

"Tae, I hate to see you like this, you have to be strong dear" Jin said and pulled him into a hug.

Taehyung's aunt was happy for him to start a new journey. Even after getting all of the support and love, he was not happy to leave.

"Hyung, I want to meet my friends before leaving," Taehyung said and Jin nodded.

"Okay I will take you there" 

With that Jin got into the car and then Taehyung. He then drove the blonde to the place where he knew his friends would be.

Taehyung got out of the car and entered the basketball court where he found his friends. Jimin's eyes caught Taehyung coming and he ran to hug him. 

They shared a sweet hug then backed away. Yoongi and Hoseok hugged him one by one.

"What a pleasant surprise Tae?" Jimin said.

"Uh-h I, I actually wanted to meet you guys before leaving"

"Leaving? Where?" Hoseok asked with a sad expression.

"Don't worry guys, I am not leaving forever, I just wanted to let you know that I am going for the contest, I have told you about it," Taehyung said.

"Oh okay, your form got selected?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Wow, that's so awesome" they all said and Taehyung smiled.

"Well where are you going?" Hoseok asked.

"Hong Kong"